Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank youuu everyonee =D

Hello everyone.
First of all,
I wanna thank every single person who supported me =D
I'm really happy and grateful that al of you supported me,
Thanks =]

Anyways,
As you all know,
Yesterday was the final for chinese singing competition.
Lots of my frens joined,
Including Shu Yee, Sum Yee, Li Kuen, Lam Si Yan, Carmen, Tee Yen, Kha Mun & more.
Everyone didn't do as well as they expected it but it was okayy also lah.
But i was damn confident with my performance yesterday =D
Cos i've already practiced for quite some time edi.
So anyways,
I think i did quite good =]
Cos everyone was praising.

I think our duet really sucks but everyone said it was nice,
Maybe it's because we didn't do as good as we expected so we're disappointed,
But it's okay lah,
At least the audience liked it =D

Anyways,
After the solo competition,
I already know who's the winner.
It's that form 1 gurl,
Cos Liow Pey Shan asked the judges and the judges didn't mention anyone but her.
They say that she's the only person who can sing those opera songs =.="
That's so wrong,
You don't give a person champion just becos she can sing those kind of songs that you like.
Then not everyone can sing rock/jazz also wad,
Why don't you give them champion also.
Ughh.
They're just giving marks accoring to their taste.

Anyways,
After that,
The guy from the music company that bring the 2 celebrities came gave a speech,
I was chatting with my fren so i didn't really heard what he said,
But i think he was saying sumthin like,
"Just now, there's a guy who sang quite good and have the looks also, i forgot what number is he edi."
Then everyone started shouting,
"SPELLMAN AHH!!"
I was like,
"Huh what?"
And the guy continued saying,
"Yah that guy, number 13. To be honest, if it's this kind of standards where his singing and looks are also very good, i would sign him to be one of my singers."

My reaction was like,
"*Oh my gawdd* Thank you ? LOL"

Then he continued,
"He's just like the old Danny Wen Li Ming, in fact, he won't lose to Danny at all."

Then everyone started woo-ing and OmG i'm so blushed but also happy at the same time =D
But i got worried at the same time.
Cos after hearing what that music company guy said,
Everyone started saying i'm champion for sure but i already know that i'm not the frickin champion =.="
So i kept on telling everyone,
"No lah, please stop saying i'm the champion cos i'm really nott T.T Later you all scream like hell and end up i didn't get then damn malu oneee T.T"

Then after some time,
Carol & Xiao Wei came to me and said,
"Spell !! I tell you ah, the judges suck like hell ah. They go choose the form 1 gurl to be champion oh, so stupid right. Just now when the music company guy praise you that time ah, the 3 judges also feel pai seh edi, hahahaha."

LOL!!!
Then they went back.
So right after that is the time they're gonna announce the results.
The host announced the 3rd placing first,
And it goes to Liow Pey Shan =.="
Then they asked the audience who is the 2nd placing.
Then EVERYONEE started to shout,
"SPELLMANN!!!!!!!"

And the host feel kinda pai seh cos the person is not me so she asked the same question again to see if anyone screamed the right name LOL =_=
So after some time everyone was still screaming my name so she decided to give up and announced the 2nd placing,
Which is some form 2 guy that i have no idea why the hell he won.

So right after that i know i lose edi lor,
Since i already knew that the gurl is winning,
But everyone didn't know and they continued screaming my name T.T
SERIOUSLY EVERYONE WAS SCREAMING MY NAME WHICH MADE ME DAMN MALU.
Even Miss Vun who's holding the first prize also looking at me SMILING as if i'm the winner.
So after some time i think the host also feel pai seh so she said,
"Sorry ah, the champion goes to the form 1 gurl."

Everyone got silent immediately.
I even heard someone saying,
"HAR?!?!"
LOLL.

So anyways,
After that is the most potential contestant.
And as usual everyone started shouting my namee again T.T
But the host announced that it's Liow Pey Shan =.="

So yeah,
After that we went down and everyone started saying,
"Spellman dun cry dun cry."
When i'm not even crying = =

So right after that is the group category one.
The host announced the 3rd place which is Carmen Teh's group =.="
Pfftt.
And when they asked the 2nd place everyone started screaming my name again =.="
If you wanna know the situation just read the things that happened during the solo LOL,
Cos basically it's the same.
So then the 2nd place goes to some form 5 gurls which is so-so only =X

And then when the host asked which group is the champion,
Everyone started screaming my name again T.T
INCLUDING THE CONTESTANTSS ON STAGEE.
So once again i've met disappoinment and the champion goes to Liow Pey Shan's group =.="

And then when everyone thought there's no more hope,
A small hope came,
LoL.

Our group got the Best so-called "teamwork" =.="
Personally i think the judge just feel bad for me so they just simply give me an award.
Zzzz.
Anyways after that everyone came and cheer me up when i'm not even sad =_=
Just a lil' disappoinment =]
This happens lah,
Not everyting goes smoothly as we thought one.
So i'm actually okayy with it =D
And i really wanna thank everyone who shouted and cheered for me =]
Thanks alot for supporting me,
Without you people,
I won't have the confidence =]
Really very thankful for every single person who supported me,
I appreciate it =D
Thank you all,
And i will still join again next year,
I won't give up =]
Thanks everyone =D

No comments: