Monday, July 21, 2008

Bad Monday =.="

Helloo everyone.
As usual i'm gonna blog about the whole day xD
And also shoot a few ass holes which made my day really bad =.="

Anyways,
I went school and waited till perhimpunan start.
And then hear the stupid teachers crapping.
Whatever~

So after that is Modern Maths period.
Have to see the fucking Zuraini bitch again early in the morning.
So yeah,
As expected,
She bitched again.
I sat with Pooi How,
And seriously,
WE WEREN'T TALKING AT ALL.
EVERYONE ELSE IS.
We weren't talking at all until suddenly Kah Herng & Justin turned to us and asked me about the time table.
So i kinda discussed with them and explained to them.
And suddenly Zuraini came and scolded us,
Like wtf ?
Then she started saying i "asyik bersembang".
So i got kinda pissed and said,
"saya langsung tak sembang, kamu tanya mereka."

And she said,
"Kamu ingat saya buta kah ?"

So after that i kept saying i wasn't talking AT ALL.
And she started asking ppl around me and after that she ignored me.

So owhkayy,
After that,
Sakai & Ying jie & Soo Yee kept talking and made the class damn noisy =.="
She she told the whole class to stand,
And she told few of the quiet ones to sit down,
BUT ME AND POOI HOW STANDING WHILE WE DIDN'T EVEN SAY A WORD.
UGHHH =.="

Anyways,
After recess,
It was English time,
Which means Miss Renuka's period !! =D
I love her class,
Cos she's funny but when she's in a bad mood,
Her attitude sucks =X
So yeah,
Today,
Wei Hsiang was sitting in front of me.
Then when he's leaving,
I was fooling around and took the comp to poke him.
MANA TAHU HE GO USE HIS INJURED HAND TO BLOCK.
So i guess it's damn pain ?
Anyways,
Right after that,
Serena & Hui Ling scolded me immediately.
They haven't even understand the whole situation and they scold me =.="
It's not like i did it on purpose,
Excuse me,
I'm not that dumb and mean lahh.
Ughh.

After that was Bio,
And Jia Meng talked about someone and at last that someone came over and we had a little chat =X
So finally i knew the whole story.
I know that gurl was no good,
I know she's a bitch few months ago.
She's really pro at pretending and faking ppl's feelings.
I hope god will do something back to her,
For all the fucking things she've done.
Ughh.
Since she's so fake.
I'm gonna fake back to her and pretend to be a kind person.
See who's more pro lah,
BITCH!!

Anyways,
After Bio was Chemistry.
And Miss Sim asked if i got any prize for da comp,
LOL.
And she praised me and said that my singing was damn good xD
Soo sweeet xD
Anyways,
Nothin much happened today.
It starts badly thanks to fucking Zuraini =.="
Zzzzz,
Oh well i guess i'll stop here.
See ya guys =]

No comments: