Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bad day =(

Today is a really bad day =(
Yes,
Again..
My parents argued again,
I don't like it =(
They've been arguing lately...
And...
I'm starting to worry =(

Anyways,
In school today,
Our class' boys have been told to stayback after perhimpunan.
Yeah it's becos of that fucking Zuraini =.="
Anyways,
She KEPT ON making things worst.
Siva told us to sing the lagu Wilayah loudly since we so energetic in our class,
And told us to use that energy in the Wilayah song instead,
LOL.
And Siva said,
"Kelas ni ada 5 pengawas pun sangat bising."

And fucking bitch Zuraini just can't keep her fucking mouth shut and said,
"Pengawas LAGII BISING."
THAT MADE THINGS WORSSTT.
UGHH.

Anyways,
It's not completely my fault cos she said that the Add Maths teacher, Sejarah teacher and also Mazlina complained about Leon LOL.
So yeah not exactly me =X
But i'm still the main cause lah,
If i didn't shout then all of this wouldn't happen =.="
Anyways,
Encik Siva asked who was Ketua Kelas and we said it's a gurl,
Then he asked again who's the Penolong and we repeated the same thing =.="
So after that i forgot who screamed,
"Bendahari!!"
Then Encik Siva asked,
"Bendahari siapa?"
Everyone said,
"Wei Hsiang"
LOL.
So he count 123 and we started singing.
We sang the Wilayah Song,
The others sing so damn softly,
Only me and Sakai was singing loudly,
LOL.
And until chorus there suddenly both of us sing damn loud LOL cos we wanna end things faster = =
And right after that,
Encik Siva pointed at me & Sakai and said,
"You dua jangan nyanyi, lain semua nyanyi lagi."
LOL!!!

After we finish singing,
Encik Siva said,
"Wei Hsiang, bendahari ah."
And Wei Hsiang said,
"Errr yah ?"
LOL!!
Everyone laughed = =

Anyways,
Sakai was kinda emo again today.
Well cos...
I don't know if i can say it here.
Something happened between him and his who again lor.
Hope everything goes well for him... =]

Oh and right after rehat,
Chee Kuan came to my class and called me and said,
"Sze Hui crying.."
I was like,
"HAR ?!?! WTF ?!?!?!"
So i rushed there and went to her and asked her what's wrong and tried to cheer her up.
So she pulled me out of class and told me everything.
But still i don't get why is she crying.
LOL =X
But anyways,
I hope everything goes well for you too and please stay strong okiee ?
Don't forget there's always a bunch of friends like us cheering for you always =]
Anyways,
As expected,
Her Ji Mui's (Kei Yan & Vivian) rushed out to find me and ask what happened.
LOL.
It's just like what happened when Kei Yan cried that day and Ah Fong & Vivian came to ask me what's wrong.
LoL.
Proves that they're really great friends =DD
I wonder when's Vivian's turn =X

Anyways,
I feel better edi lah,
I was really emo when i started to update this post but now i'm better edi.. =]
Well i hope everything goes well for me alsoo..
I wish everyone can go through all the hard stages they face and also be happie no matter what.. =]
Thanks everyone..

Btw, the singing competition is this saturday, same goes to the dancing competition. I'm really excited instead of nervous !!! =D Support me for the singing competition kayy ? =]

No comments: