Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nervous!!!

I'm nervous.
Like,
Realll nervous.
Well apparently,
Tomorrow will be the day that they announce the new AJK List.
I'm really scared =[
I hope i get it.
I mean,
This is the 2nd year i've been chosen edi,
And last year,
I fought out with Alicia and finally got the pose but at last,
1 word from the teacher and all the pose changed.
And there goes the form 6 asses.

Anyways,
I really hope i get it this time cos i've been working hard for it.
And also,
If i don't get it,
It'll be damn humiliating =.="
Cos everyone expected me to get it.
I was calon-ed for normal AJK,
And last week,
I was told that i was calon-ed for AJK Tertinggi =.="
Like wtf..
I don't want a high pose but if i MUST fight it out then i will.
Better than nothing =.="
Anyways,
Everyone knows i was calon-ed for AJK Tertinggi,
Blah blah.
So eventually everyone thought i 100% can become lah.
Even can't become AJK Tertinggi also got a pose.
BUT I'M STILL SCARED.
I MEAN,
WHAT IFF.
THE TEACHERS DON'T WANT ME BECAUSE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ME =.="
Well except for Puan Norliza,
Which has reallyyy bad impression towards me ToT

So yeah,
Now i don't hope for anything edi but i just hope i can have a normal pose so it can shut everyone up T.T
And also show it to those ppl who looked down on me and think he is the one who deserves a pose.
Pfft.
Anywayss,
Wish me luck pleeeasseee =(
I don't wanna cry in school tomorrow...

No comments: