Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bowling With Giraffe + Shopping =D

Hey everyone.
As you all know Friday was the last day for the 3 trainee teachers,
And yesterday,
Which is Saturday,
The teachers planned an outing =D
Well,
More like a farewell outing,
LoL.

Anyways,
We went to play bowling with the teachers,
And then had lunch after that.
At first i thought we have to pay ourselves.
Mana tahu the teacher belanja =.="
I feel kinda pai seh cos we got so many ppl there then she sure bankrupt looo.
Anyways,
Me and Jia Meng one lane.
The first round,
I don't know why i kept on striking and had spares xD
And at the end i got 132 while Jia Meng only 97 =X
Then we wanna play again so yeah we go pay again,
This time i pay it myself =D
And then this time,
Ching Yee & Chiou Hwa wanted to play so yeah,
Jia Meng teamed with Ching Yee and I teamed with Chiou Hwa.
And since Ching Yee was better than Chiou Hwa like ALOT,
And Jia Meng is better than me (i won the last round by luck).
We lost badly =.="
I forgot the marks,
I only remembered we lose until very teruk = =
Anyways,
There were pictures and all,
But it's all in Jia Meng's camera.
Yeahh, ask himm.

So right after that,
We went to Mc Donalds for lunch =D
And since the teachers were so kind,
We decided to belanja her =D
Well at first Lee Chin wanted to use the class fund,
But i volunteered to pay for Giraffe =]
Cos i don't want to use up all of the class fund,
I want a nice meal on the end of the year too =X
And then after that Phei Sze wanted to pay also,
So we shared in the end =)

We snapped lots and lots of pictures with Giraffe,
But dunno it's in whose cameraa.
Well anyways,
I had to go back early cos i have to go Sunway to buy my outfit for the singing competition.
Apparently,
The teachers said,
1. No short pants which is shroter than your knee.
2. No sleeveless shirts.
3. No JEANS.

Like WTFF?!?!?!
I was so damn shocked and frustrated when i heard that WE CAN'T WEAR JEANS.
I mean,
If we can't wear short pants and sleeveless shirts i understand lah,
But JEANS ??
I DON'T GET IT AT ALL.
IT'S NOT LIKE THE FUCKING JEANS IS MADE OF PIG SKIN OR PIG MEAT OR WHATEVER PIG RIIITEEE ?
It's just so weird and wrong lah =.="
Pfft.

Anyways,
Because we weren't allow to wear jeans,
I have to go buy a whole new outfit again.
I can't wear the outfit that i bought a few months ago just for this competition =(
Well anyways,
I went to Sunway to buy some nice shirts and pants alsoo.
I went to the highest floor's Asian Avenue cos it's like Sungai Wang's 6th floor,
Got lala shirts =X
But i wasn't looking for lala shirts lah i'm just looking for some cheap and nice shirts =.="
So anyways,
I bought a white one and a black one there,
So i kinda confirmed to wear it on the finals this saturday.
After that,
We left and had lunch again =X
And after that,
We were walkinggg and suddenly,
We passed by IP ZONE which have LOADSS of nice shirts.
At first i was just hunting for a pants,
Then that promoter lady intro me the new arrival of the shirts so i just give her face and see lor.
Then suddenly i saw i was like,
OMG it's so nice LOL,
But i didn't think of buying it cos it's a great shirt and nice cutting but i don't think it'll suit my fat body =.="
But anyways,
Trying it doesn't harm xD
So i went to try,
And...
OmG,
It fits !!
LOL.
I dunno if it's really nice or not lahh but i think i look owhkayy in it =D
Make me look slimmer xD
Anyways,
Here are the picturess~~

Oh, did i mention that if you wear it another side (terbalik),
It becomes a different design ?
A 2 way wear LOL.
And this is the other side of the shirt~
So in the end,
I bought it xD
And i'm gonna wear it on the finals =D
I was sooo happy cos i acomplished sumthinn in a day wahahahah xD
Anyways,
Nothing much happened after that.
Went back home and watch tv and ate dinner and watch tv and slept =X

Todayyy~
Not such a great day =(
I argued with someone.
Haiz..
I was really emo the whole day.
Thinking what's gonna happen tomorrow...
And so i wanted to apologize and told my classmates not to worry,
I will admit everything.
But it turned out badly =.="
It turned out as if i'm talking really sarcastic and really unthankful.
But all i wanted to do is just tell them not to worry cos i will admit everything.
But then i got misunderstood and scolded..
Sighz...
Today is just not my day.
And i know tomorrow isn't either.
=[...
Sighz..
I need someone to talk to.
Like yeahh..
Noww.
=[[

No comments: