Friday, July 11, 2008

What a day.

It's a reallyyyyy long day todayy.
This morning,
Suddenly we were told that we're having the dunno wad meeting for Interact.
The meeting where they choose the new BOD.
LOL.
Anyways,
Stupidlyy,
I was nominated for the Treasurer,
And got the job o.O
Yes,
Treasurer AGAIINNN LOL.
I'm kinda sick of being treasurer since being treasurer for Photography is really hong pou,
Scared let ppl scold again =X

Anyways,
Today was our Bio teacher's last day.
Yeah one of the trainee teachers =D
Cik Zafirah.
Leon & Jia Meng made the name Cik Zirafah for her LOL.
And kept writing Giraffe and point at her = =
So yeah for the last 2 periods,
We were spending time taking pictures.
With the whole class =D
I was really happy becos i love it when our whole class unites together.
Make me feel very happy and not lonely =]
So yeah we took lots of pictures =D
And she invited us to an outing tomorrow.
Something like a farewell,
LoL.
Both 3 of the trainee teachers,
They made an outing,
Dunno wad class is involved.
But i know my class is involved =D
And most of my classmates also goin,
So yeahh =D
Wonder if anyone else is goin.. =]

Anyways,
After school went to yumcha with JM & Xiao Wei.
Actually it should be called lunch instead =_=
After that,
Went back to school to find Li Kuen to practice and choose our song for the final.
And FINALLY we picked a song =.="
And i remember,
Before the Sesi Petang came up to class.
We were at class practicing our song.
Husna was outside dunno doing what.
And Li Kuen was singing.
Then suddenly Husna screamed and said,
"EHHH, saya ingat itu radio !!!!"

LOLL,
I knoww,
So exagerating = =
Anyways,
After that we've finally picked our song,
So when the Sesi Petang almost rehat we go back = =

Anyways,
I came home and i was online.
I was chatting to Chee Kuan as usual.
And then i read Sze Hui's post.
I took 20 minutes to understand it clearly =.="
And I really pitty her and feel bad for her =(
Being top student really is hard.
There's gonna be lots of ppl who're jealous of her.
She's doing a really great job and seriously she's not bossy or anything.
If she's LC then she also won't talk to me lah,
Since i'm so damn dumb.
Sighz...
Hope my darling Ah Fong can stay strong and don't let rumours or insults beat you so easily =]
You're always my Super No 1 !!! =D

No comments: