Sunday, July 20, 2008

This post is dedicated to Li Kuen.

Hey everyone.
Yesterday was the chinese singing competition.
And Li Kuen seem to be really down after that.
Cos she think that she suck at singing and no1 cheered and support her.
Well i'm sure everyone disagrees right ?

Li Kuen,
If you suck at singing, then i won't find you to be my partner. And, if you suck at singing, then what am i ? I'm not that good either.. And i just want you to know that please stop thinking stupid stuff like that. You are good. So many people told you that you're good and you still don't believe it ? If you yourself don't believe in yourself, who's gonna believe in you ? And also, I know you love singing, just like me. I hope you won't give up on it no matter what. Please think carefully, Don't simply think and deny yourself.. Hope you can work things out =]

No comments: