Sunday, July 6, 2008

All The Hardworks Paid Off =]

Yeahh,
As most of you probably know.
I GOT INTO THE FINALS !!! (like, finally)

So yesterday,
I woke up at 5.40 and did all the warm up exercises and then went to school at 6.30 to join Li Kuen for last minute practice.
Sooo yeahh we were still worried if our duet sounds weird but soon,
We didn't care and we just went into the hall and wait.
I was number 20,
So it's kinda late.
Can get to watch all the other contestants sing first =D
Shu Yee's singing was GREATT at the beginning,
But after some time her tempo was out,
But it's still good though =D

And then there was Lam Si Yan's.
The second she sang,
EVERYONE inside the hall was shocked.
Oh my god,
I loveee herrr singing my favourite song !!!
Too bad never record... =/
Anyways,
After that was Carmen and then Erica,
So-so only.
LOL.
And after Erica was me.
I was blur cos Erica is 18 and i'm 20.
So i was wondering if number 19 showed up and if i was next o.O
So after that blah blah,
It was my turn so i went up to stage and sang.
I didn't sang as well as i usually did though =(
I can't hear the frickin music so i'm having hard times following the beat.
But still it was greatt =D
My friend said i sang for 2 minutes++ while most of the other contestants only sang for 1 minute++.
LoL.
Moments after me was Li Kuen.
Her song is a veryy veryyyy sloww song and emo song,
So yeah you have to listen quietly to enjoy the song one.
But sadly,
Those mother fuckers at the back are damn frickin noisy.
So i have to "SHHHHHH!!!" them again.
Saturday also have to do the prefect's job =_=

Anyways,
She sang for awhile only then teacher "ding" her edi.
So scary =.="
And other contestants more cham,
They just sing for i think 30 seconds or less then the teacher "ding" her edi.
So meann lahh =(

Anyways,
Right after solo we have a break.
And then we did out last practice and we went back to the hall.
We were number 2 for group so we had to get ready earlier.
So after the first group,
It was our turn =.="
And there was some funny things that happened during the duet,
LOL.
I wasn't nrevous at all cos Li Kuen was there with me.
While Li Kuen was,
DAMN STONED.
LOL.
And after we finish singing the first part,
I told Li Kuen,
"Li Kuen, don't forget that you sing first."

And Li Kuen replied me with,
"I'm very nervous" *with a really STONED expression"
LOL.

Anyways,
Cut the crap = =
Some time after that was Sakai's team.
IT WAS DAMN FUNNYYY LOLL.
Sure,
They're singing wasn't good but they were HILARIOUSS on the stage.
Even the judges was lauging their ass off.
And they get to sing the whole song,
LOL.

And then there was Tee Yen & Kha Mun's team which is DAMN KENG.
Everyone was already talking about they're team early in the morning.
Saying they're one of the strongest team,
So yeahh,
They DID turn out great =D
Only Kha Mun had some pitch problem but her voice saved her =)

After that was Shu Yee's team,
Seems like this year she just wanna have fun,
LoL.
She sang with Sum Yee and they're performance was really funny.
But still,
Not as funny as Sakai's oneee xD

Okayy so after all that then it's time for the results edi.
There were 33 contestants (I think),
And they seperated into 3 times.
Each time only 11 contestants go up to the stage,
I was in the 2nd group so i waited.

The 4 hosts,
They seperated to 2 Angels & 2 Devils.
If the Angels came and shake your hand,
Means you're qualified for the next round =D
But if the Devils came and take you to the stairs means goodbye T.T

So yeah,
The first group,
The host was asking the audience who is qualified so i shouted really hard for Shu Yee,
Cos Lam Si Yan already 100% qualified so i root for Shu Yee instead.
And thank god both of them entered the finals =.="
Okayy so the next team was me.
I was really nervous.
Some of my friends say that i look like i'm gonna cry LOL.
Everyone was screaming,
"NUMBER 20 !!! NUMBER 20 !!!"
And the Angel said,
"Number 20 ah ? Aiya i duwan lah, i want number 12".

So i was thinking,
"Owhhh means big probability i'm eliminated lor."
So my face became as black as Serena LOLL JK.
And then one the Angel said number 19 got in.
So i was thinking,
"Is number 19 me ? Cos number 19 was absent and the teachers also mistaken me for number 19 just noww."

But they grabbed Erica's hand and told her she's in.
So i was thinking if they made a mistake or not.
And i REALLY was gonna cry.
But right after that,
Everyone continued screaming "NUMBER 20 !!!!"
So the Angel said,
"Number 20 ah ? Ok lor number 20 lor~"
And i was like OH MY GAWDDD !!!
At that moment,
I wanted to scream,
"HELL YEAHH !!!! I FUCKING MADE IT!!!!!"
LOL.

Soo yeah after that we went down and it was Li Kuen's turn.
Li Kuen got in also,
I was soo gladdd !!!
And i think almost everyone in that group went in.
Soo yeahh.

After the solo results was da group's results.
I was nervous also cos i think other groups did alot better than us.. =(
Thanks to the crowd who continued screaming "NUMBER 2 !!!!"
So yeahh we got into the finals !! =D
Sakai's team got in too..
LOL.
Including Kha Mun & Tee Yen's group,
Shu Yee & Sum Yee's group.

So after the results was announced,
The big event of the year finally ended =D

I went back home right after that.
So i didn't get to see the paper which the teacher wrote the marks in.
Kha Mun told me that my group got the highest marks,
LOL.
Yayy =)
And she said for my solo,
The judges gave my voice 9/10 markss !! =D
I was really happyyyy yesterdayy =]

Anyways,
I have to say sorry to Chee Kuan & May Yen for not informing you the results right after it was announced,
I know you both are disappointed with me,
I knoww i knoww,
I'm really sorry =(
And thanks for supporting me always especially May Yen,
It's okayy you can't come,
Just come on finals alright ?? =]

Anyways,
I have to list out all the people i want to thank.
Ah Fong
Kei Yan

Vivian
Wei Hsiang (i know you act like u don't care but i know u doo xDD)
Jia Meng
Wai Ting
Kah Yan
May Yen
Chee Kuan
Trisha
Shu Yee
Sum Yee
Ching Yee
Chiou Hwa
Soo Yee
Ying Jie
Phei Sze
Wen Yen
Lee Chin
Jun Yeong
Lam Si Yan
Hui Ling
Yee Pooi
Justin Lee
Kah Herng
Sakai
Wai Kwong
Kar Hoe
Kha Mun
Tee Yen
Carol
Xiao Wei
Wei Lee
And last but not least,
My beloved partner,
Li Kuen =]

If it wasn't for Li Kuen,
I think no one's gonna sing duet with me.
Plus,
She didn't gave up on me for 2 years.
Yeah i remember last year,
I throwed the mic on the floor,
The teachers were angry and so we didn't got in.
Li Kuen would've got in if it wasn't for me.
But she told me the other day,
Not even once that she blamed me.
If only were better,
Then there's no other reasons to eliminate us.
So we can't blame other people.
It's OUR fault.
So this year,
We must challenge the extent of out limits and surpassed ourselves !!!
Thank Li Kuen for being with me all the time =]

To me,
Being able to enter to the finals is already a huge success =D
I don't hope to get any placing for the finals,
Cos in my heart,
I've already won,
I won myself.
I improved and i never gave up singing.
I accept all the insults given and try to improve.. =]
So basicly,
I'm already satisfied with everything noww.
This year really is my year =D

And i have to thank all the audience too,
If it wasn't for you peepos,
I would've lost all my confident.

And also to all my darling friends who supported me,
THANK YOUUU =D
No you No Spellman.
=]

No comments: