Saturday, May 10, 2008

Why do i kept getting pissed ?

Grrr.
I almost got pissed all the way today.
Finally i decided to go back to dance tomorrow.
But now,
I DON'T.
But i wanna go lah,
Cos i might have a chance to see contestants from So You Think You Can Dance =/
Someone give me advice plsss ? = =


Pfft.
I just got pissed again.
Nvmmm.

Hmphhh.
Great,
Now everyone is ignoring me.
I'm on9 but NO ONE is talking to me.


GREATTTT.
I just received a frickin chain letter.
Die in 3 days ?
DIE LAH, DIE LAH.
Come find me and kill me quick.
Whatever ghost you are.
Whatever time at midnight you'll come and find me.
I might be busy sleeping.
Well sorryy to disappoint youu.

Anywayss,
I 'm DYINGG to go out during holidayss.
i know it's still long to go,
And like,
Exam is going on and i'm not suppose to think about this.
But i can't resisit lah T.T
And alsoo,
It's been LONG and like,
REALLY LOONNGGGG since the last time i went My Fitness.
I'm getting fat again T.T
So much for eating less and all the exercises !!!

I didn't eat anything for dinner.
I'm still damn full from the things i ate this afternoon.
We went Sakae Sushi for lunch.
Including Mommy, Daddy, Me, muy 2nd bro & eldest bro =D
It's been long since the lsat time we went shopping complex together,
So i was kinda happy =]
Anyways about the lunch,
I kinda ate TOO MUCH until i don't have any appetite to eat just now.
I tapau-ed my dinner and then i told my father to eat it.
But it's good also lah,
A chance for me to go on diet =D
Anywayss,
It's Mother's Day tomorrow !!
I was planning to buy something for Mommy today at The Curve.
But i didn't know what to buy.
Hmmm.
It's not like i have enough money to buy Osim =_=
Plus,
We already have the Osim U-Squeeze.
My 2 elder brothers and cousin bought for mommy.
Haha =D
Ughhh.
Nothing else to say.
Sorry for the boring post = =
Bye guys..

No comments: