Saturday, May 3, 2008

Not feelin' good...

Hey everyone.
I'm okayy edi,
Don't worry =D (i know no one's worry-ing but i'm just trying to make it like there is =_=)
Anyways,
I went to school for the Chinese Society activity today.
I teamed up with Sakai they all.
It was fun =D
We got 3rd place..
Haha,
Actually we were aiming for 1st but dunno why we lost at the final 2 rounds.
The first 3 rounds we were winning like godknowshow =_+"
Anyways,
At least we still got 3rd lah =D
Waiting they all got 2nd.
Ughh =.="

Oh yeah,
When i reached school today.
Yong Wei told me that 2 "hot guys" are coming to our school on MONDAYY.
OmG =.="
But according to Carolyn & Xiao Wei,
They say they're not-SO leng chai,
Okok only =.="
And they say Ching Yee's taste suck xD =X!!

Ok so i really hope they're not that great xD

Sooo anyways,
I'm still thinking should i return to Latin Class.
Everytime i go there i feel more UNconfidence.
The Silver class is okayy lah.
But the technique class is too stress and scary =(
Like,
Almost everyone in the class can do it,
But i kept thinking i did it wrong,
Even if i didn't lah.
And i just feel that my standard and those KIDS in my class' standard are kind of far.
They're like PROS =.="
I just felt like i'm in a whole different level compare to them lah.
Sigh.
I might...
Give up.
Yeah i know,
I should think about it.. =(
Should i stick on to singing ?
Or continue dancing also...
Sigh...

I've just got emo.. =.="

Well...
There was family issues few days ago...
Not family issues i guess.
It's just problems that occured between me and my parents...
My father got kinda angry...
And shouted at me..
Yeah....

I wasn't frustrated,
I'm...
Disappointed..
Disappointed that they didn't believed me...
And judged me wrongly...
I can't say i'm not in fault...
Well because...
I have my part too..
I could've express it in another way..
But i just don't like the way that ppl think my attitude towards everyone is the same..
I don't treat everyone the same,
I don't handle things samely to everyone.
If my attitude towards you is like this.
Doesn't mean it's the same towards other people..
I think,
I'm a different person compared to everyone else.
I can be a completely & totally different person when i'm dealing with someone else.
Even though i might be like this at home,
I'm a different person outside.
People say,
The way you are at home will eventually affect the way you are in public,
You're personality can't be changed,
Cos that's the way you are..

To me, this sentence doesn't make sense,
Cos it doesn't happen on me.
I treat everyone differently...
And to strangers,
I'm a completely different person with totally different attitude.
At home,
I'm the defensive type,
Who defend for myself when anything about me isn't right.
But in public,
Including strangers.
I won't defend.
I will choose to let them discover the truth theirselves.
And also,
I might just accept the critics and say thank you.
Cos i can't change the way they think about me.
If i have to stop and scold everyone of them.
Then i'm gonne be damn busy,
And there's gonna be like tons of people i have to scold,
And it might even get worst.
So i choose to take it differently in public.
But for families,
I try my best to explain & defend for myself.
Because they're the ones who truly udnerstands me.
I don't blame them if they don't believe in me.
I will let time prove everything.
I just hope they could change the way they think about me..
And the way they think that i can't handle the public..
It's just..
Wrong..
Because i truly believe i can..
I'm a person who knows how to change depends on the situation.
But saying whatever or explaining it now will just get worse.
I'll just let time prove everything...

No comments: