Friday, May 2, 2008

Booo =(

Hey everyone.
I was emo this whole day.
Because something bad happened to me yesterday night...
Yeah...
Anyways,
Things got even WORSTT in school.

Anyways,
We did the dunno wad test thingy,
See yur weight and height one.
Ughhh.
I know i damn fat,
And i think i'm the last one who weigh.
And everyone came over and was like "Spellman, Spellman, Spellman!!"
Like OMG.
Anyways,
I stood up and at first it was my normal weight.
Suddenly,
It went up to 90+..
100+...
120+!!!!
LIKE WTFFFF!!!
I dunno is that thing sumthin wrong or there's actually someone stepping on it to make me heavier =.="
Anyways,
Chin Thong measured my height too.
Bugger him,
Tak tahu measure go simply help ppl do.
He say i only 175.5.
LIKE EXCUSEE MEEE,
I'M AT LEAST 177 OWHKAYY ??
And when teacher help him measure,
He's 182 =.="
Like wtf,
I don't see much difference between me and him.
I don't even think i'm shorter than him,
And we're 7 CM DIFFERENCE ?!?!?!
>=(
Whatever.

After that,
It was BM.
And rumours started spreading.
Everyone was asking me,
"Spellman, i heard ppl say when you stepped on the weighing machine, it straightaway went up to 100 sumthin woh !!"
I was sooo pissed.
Even Ying Jie asked me that.
She don't even believe me,
Ugh =.="

After that,
It was recess already.
I didn't eat,
Went straight for duty.
and went benteng after that.
And Chiou Hwa came to me excitedly and asked,
"Spellman!! You got see that leng chai or not ?? Neh that 2 leng chai Yong Wei's talking about wan ahh. They came !!! Just now i saw them near the office, damn leng chai weyhh !!!"
At first i got kinda excited and wanna see also.
But i DON'T wanna see them anymore.
Cos Yong Wei said they're from Science Class.
And they're from Desa Perdana,
The suckyy schooool =X
So most probably will be in our class lor.

And if they ARE in our class,
That means they're gonna snatch away my FAME.
NO MOREEEE T.T
Next time when ppl say,
"Who most leng chai in 4F ah ? Neh that 2 fella lor !!!"

And once again,
Spellman became a nobody just like he is during form 1.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I worked so hard to get up to this position after so damn long,
I'm not gonna let them ruin it just by entering my classs T.T

Anyways,
I'm okayy now,
Cos i heard dunno who say they're in Account Class wan,
LOL xD

But i'm still not happie,
Ching Yee said,
"They're more leng chai than EVERYONE in our school!!"

Whatever.
I don't care anymore.
Come then come lah,
Thought our school won't catch hair,
Later you'll know x)
Muahahahahaha !!!!

Anyways,
Wish me luck,
I'm still on diet and on the way of becoming a starrr xD
Bbyezzz~ =D

No comments: