Thursday, May 22, 2008

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Hello everyone.
Today was a great day i guess.
But for Sakai maybe it wasn't.
It's his bad day =(
He's hated by Phei Sze today and she kept scoldin him.
Then during recess,
I saw that Lau Ga Ka gurll scolding him.
Pfft,
Feeel like slapping her.
Anyways,
NONE OF THE TEACHERS gave back our exam papers,
Everyone of them said it's not done yet,
And they kept discussin about it when we don't even have the papers.
Ughh.

Anyways,
After school was Interact Meeting.
It's my first time goin LOL =X
They were preparing for the IU Day.
And everyone is seperated to different groups.
At first i didn't know what group i wanna go.
I wanted to go to the Drama Group though,
But then i asked if there was a singing group.
And Fui Jinn answered me kindly with a "yes."
=_=

Spell : Fui Jinn !!! Got singing group or not ?? LOL.


Fui Jinn : Got, you wanna join ah ? Can also.

Spell : Oh great !!

Fui Jinn : But have to sing spanish songs.

Spell : WTH ?!?!?! Aiya don't want lah thenn.

*few minutes later*

Spell : Fui Jinn !! I wanna join the singing group =D

Fui Jinn : Oh great =D

Spell : Okayy, so who's in it?

Fui Jinn : You're the only one.

Spell : WTF ?!?!?!?!

Fui Jinn : You want can also find a person.


Spell : Nvm, I SOLO.


=.="
I know, i know.
A SPANISH SONG.
And suddenly,
Latin came out of mind and when i speak of Latin,
What popped out is ENRIQUE IGLESIAS.
I know he has like TONS of spanish versions of his english songs.
So i decided to sing Hero =D (Heroe in Spanish)
Since it's gonna be hard to master the melody of a spanish song and even worst,
MEMORISE THE LYRICS.
So i chose a song that i'm familiar with so that i even know the meaning of it T.T
So anyways,
Hope i can present it greatly lah =D
(Sorry Trisha, i know you hate him but i have no choice =( )

Anyways,
After school and the meeting.
I went for my first Vocal Class !!
By first,
I don't mean it's the first time in my life.
I've attended another one b4 last time but this new one is my first class.
It's just beside Wo Lai Ye which is beside Pizza Hut in Sri Petaling.
So anyways,
I went there =D
The teacher's name was Rina.
Her singing DAMN NICE.
But the problem is,
She wants me to sing classicly.
A little bit like those opera types.
And all my songs which i sing with my style,
She wants me to forget about it.
She told me to get the technique rite only continue with my styling =.="
So anyways,
We're gonna have a recording session this Saturday.
Which means I'm gonna have a disc with MY OWN VOICE IN MY FAVOURITE SONGS.
It's like i'm having my own albumm xDD!!
Thinking about it makes me excited =XXX
Anyways,
If it's nice then i'll let you all hear lah xD
But if it's not nice then i won't show it to anyone =X
Anyways i hope she doesn't want me to sing those songs in a classical way,
Which is so wrong T.T

Nowadays i'm really into singing,
Well i guess becos the passion of dancing has fade awayy.
So now i'm into singing =D
I have a performance on IU Day, the singing competition is coming soon.
Soo i'm gonna be busy busy spell =D
Anyways,
Wish me luckk kayss ?
Don't wanna screw up in the recording session and also for the spanish song.
Thankks =]

1 comment:

JLoh Rox said...

GOOD LUCK ^^
must let me hear ur CD =D
take care
JLoh