Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lifeeee.

Hey everyone.
Today was certainly not a great day..
Arguments, Family prob again.
And well..
It's still a part of life lah..
And compared to those ppl in China,
I really feel relieved now.
And remember from the last post,
I said that i wish i was outta Malaysia ?
Well i wanna take it back.
I'm glad i live in Malaysia.
Living very peacefully and happy.. =]
So i wanna apologise to this lovely country.
I'm sorry.. =]
If it wasn't for you,
I think i might be one of the person who're involved in the earthquake...
And i really appreciate everything i have now.
I think i'm a really lucky person.
I have great parents,
Great family..
Great Home =]

And i'm gonna donate money to those people who're involved in the earthquake...
My classmates kinda discussed about it,
So yeah,
I wanna help too =]
Anyways,
I got back my Chemistry,
And yepp.
I FAILED.

Zzzz,
Let's see what i get for Add Maths lah.. = =

Anyways,
I finally went Cheras to order my dancing shoes.
It's TORTURING to always dance without the shoes during class.
Can't even do all the pointings properly,
And teacher thought i did bad.
Seriously,
Point with toe is hard cos it hurts badly,
So now,
I'll show all of you my true power >=(
Wish me luck in the coming competition too...

Anyways,
I kept singing to Soo Yee today at school.
And she gave some comments,
Kinda like some compliments,
LOL.
But it's hard to say here so i'll jump over it =]
Don't wanna make it seem like i'm bragging abt myself = =
Anyways,
I was FINALLY talking to Yew Wing after SOOO many MONTHS.
Haha,
It was fun lah.
We've chatted alot.
I told him alot about the problems that i'm facing..
Yep...
And we kinda made everythin a joke,
Haha,
I feel better lah.. =]

Anyways i know this is a boring post,
I just broke my record by posting ths boring post = ="
Anyways,
Sorry for the boring post,
Hope everything'll be okayy... =D

No comments: