Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nightmare.

I have a nightmare few days ago...
Well..
Yeah i guess you cann call it that.

Well anyways,
I'll start the story from few weeks ago...

So few weeks ago,
My aunt (mom's elder sister) came to visit us,
She stayed here also.
She's really nice.
She cook well,
And she does everything that's good for us.
And i always feel bad for her cos,
Since she came here,
She's been doin everything in the house,
Like chores, cooking, yada yada.
And she's actually here to have fun,
Not to be our maid.
But i guess the people in our house got a little overreacted.
So yeah,
I still help her do everything... =D

Anyways,
That day,
I had the dream that she was leaving,
I woke up immediately.
And thank god it's a dream..
Well anyways,
2 or 3 days ago,
She told me that she might be going back this Friday,
Goin to Ipoh..
LoL,
I was shocked..
Seems like the dream IS true.
Anyways,
She's gonna live there for quite some time so the next time we met is gonna be long...
Anyways,
I think she's gonna work over there.
Well she's 50+ this year,
And she still always go here and there to work.
Like the last place she went and stayed there to work was Singapore,
And now she wants to go Ipoh to work.
LoL,
She said she cannot stop working,
Cos that's like,
A part of her life.
But i don't really want her to work,
Cos she's old edi,
And her bones also not good edi,
Always here pain there pain.
See her lidat also heart pain lah... =(
Well anyways,
Since she wants to go Ipoh,
I cannot do anything also lor...
Just hope that she'll be successful and life isn't gonna be too hard for her.
She deserve a great life =D
Love youuu, Yi Ma (cantonese) =D

No comments: