Friday, May 30, 2008

2 Days After Camp =]

Heyy everyoneee.
Life back home is great after the camp =D
I've learned to cherish my sleeping time and bathing time xD
Anyways,
Yesterday,
Daddy, Mommy & Me went to Mid Valley to watch Indiana Jones.
Was really happy and excited cos this is like the first time Daddy & Mommy went to the cinema for movie after sooo many years.
And it's really sweeet =D
Daddy said he wanna watch it in the Cinema this time because the first episode of Indian Jones,
He watched it with Mommy in Cinema too =D
Haha,
The movie was great,
Daddy & Mommy enjoyed it too.
And during night,
I decided to go out on the next day since Daddy is going for golf and Mommy is goin out with her frens.
So i decided to go out with Vee Leng =D

Okayy,
So todayy !!
I reached school at 9.30 to wait for Vee Leng,
But i was abit late so Vee Leng already reahced.
LoL.
So our plan was,
Go Puchong to Sing K,
And then go back Sri Petaling to buy my contact lense,
And then go Mid Valley to cut hair =D
So yeah we went to sing K and after that went back to Sri Petaling.
I went to the shop which Wai Ting introduced me and told me that they only sell the contact lense for 50 bucks while others sell for 60/65 bucks.
So i went into the shop,
And asked for the price.
The girl said it's 60 bucks but then i told her that my fren told me she bought it for only 50 bucks.
So she asked if i was introduced by my fren and i said yes,
So she only charge me 50 bucks LOL!
And then,
I also bought the solution for the contact lense and also the eye drops.
But i only buy the solution to keep in the case but not the one to wash it.
So yeahh,
Then the girl teach me how to put it on and wash it,
LOL.
Was having hard time putting it on.
Taking it out was SO MUCH easier =__=
Anyways,
I bought the one which make your eyeball look bigger wan,
But not much difference cos my eyeball is already big = =
And actually i wanna buy the brown colour wan but they only have black so yeah,
I bought it..
I kinda regret cos black looks normal =(
And my normal eye colour is brown so if i put brown then it'll increase the special-ness =/
But nvm lah,
Also buy edii...
So after that we went to Mid Valley.
Wasn't having a happy time..
Cos felt bad.
Cos the yesterday,
Daddy gave me 100 bucks to cut hair,
But i spent 80 bucks on Contact Lense,
20 Bucks on Singing K.
So i overspent it...
I felt really bad lah..
Cos Daddy trust me so much and i spent money on these stupid things...
If i can turn back time i rather dun buy the contact lense... =(
Sighz...
After that i went for my haircut and then Vee Leng fetched me back school and my mom fetched me home.
And i'm here =(
I dunno why i really feeel damn emo now.
I dunno if it's becos of spending too much money.
Maybe it is but maybe it's not also.
I dunno lah,
I just feel emo.
I read almost every friend of mine's blog.
And i just feeel emo.
I guess..
I feel lonely.
I thought i can finally leave loneliness,
Finally dump loneliness for good.
But i don't know why,
That feeling is coming again..
Well maybe it's becos..
Everyone has their own life,
Having great friends and have fun.
But I don't.
I don't even think i have a true friend.
People always ask who's my best friend.
But i seriously don't know what to answer.
People ask me if i have a constant friend that i will talk to when i'm facing problems.
I thought it for some time..
And i'm not sure if i do..
Well,
My friends come and go.
And i'm sure this doesn't happen to anyone in this world.
Everyone have their own best friend..
But..
My best friend is not constant.
And sometimes,
They just ditch me.
And they like to hide things from me..
I'm not angry or anythin..
I just feel lonely..
And leftout.
I don't know if they don't trust me or what.
Well maybe they really don't.
So they chose to hide things from me..
But...
I guess..
I'm already used to it.
I'm already used to being leftout and friends hiding things from me.
Well i know it's certainly not good to be used to sumthin like this.
But i certainly have to.
Cos it will always happen..
Sighz...
Sometimes,
I treat some of them as my best friends.
I love them alot,
I always mentioned them and talk about them.
But they don't seem to treat me as a best friend.
I don't seem to get involved in anything with them.
I don't know lah..
Maybe they just don't like my presence.
They don't like me being around..
So yeah..
Well whatever happens..
I'm still me,
I won't change...

No comments: