Saturday, May 10, 2008

Everyone is going through problems, yeppp.

Hello everyone,
These few days i was kinda emo.
And having exams and all.
Made it worsstt.

Anywayss,
My aunty went back to Ipoh.
=(
Me and my mom are both sad,
LoL.
Haha.

My 2nd bro said sumthin mean today,
I was so pissed.
I nearly pushed the table.
I talked to my mom after that.
And my mom supports me =]
She said i didn't do anythin wrong,
Glad that finally she think i'm right =]

Starting from monday it's gonna be hell.
ALL the Science subjects and my biggest fear,
ADD MATHS.

Anyways,
I was talking to Best Friend Dead Hamster about someone 2day,
We both felt the same about him.
I think i really can't hang around with him anymore.
He's too much lah.
When he is in a bad mood he won't even wanna tiu youu.
And he wants attention badly when he is in a bad mood.
I don't really wanna care now,
Pfft.
And also,
He thinks he's the only person who's goin through things and thought that every fricking person in this world is having a great life peacefully while he's the only SPECIAL person who has drama to go through everyday.
Well sorry but you're wrong.
Everyone is having a hard time.
In all kinds of things.
But it's just a part of life.
So we can't do anythin,
We'll just have to go through it.
So stop thinking that you're the most special person in the world who's going through LOTSSSS of problem.
Ughhh.
You won't be reading this anyway,
Cos you don't even care about me =.="

Oh yeah,
I bet you're not gonna care abt me and Best Friend Dead Hamster anymore since now you're great with your best friend againnn.
Pooooooooooooooff.

No comments: