Saturday, May 17, 2008

Parents. Love. Family.

I thought everything's gonna be great after exam.
And i finally can do whatever i want.

Well apparently,
My parents just have to argue.
Especially my dad.
He can't tolerate anything and can't frickin control his temper.
He doesn't even support me singing.
He doesn't support everything wan lah.
He doesn't like everything that me and mommy does.
Even if we're just doing our hobby.
But he can always go golf and yum-cha with his friends.

He wants me to get good results.
But he has nvr done anything that helps in my results.
During weekdays when i don't have tuition,
He'll force me to go shopping complex with him just to accompany him.
How do i even get the time to study ?

And now,
My mom is pissed and sad.
She told me.
She's suspecting him.
She told me,
Nowadays,
Daddy always go out at 11 sumthing at night and come back at 2 sumthin in the morning.
She said Daddy told her that she's just going out to yum-cha,
But she say everytime he come back also cook maggi mee.
If they went out yum-cha sure very full lah and he can eat there also what.
Don't say her lah..
Even i suspect.
Mommy is always patient with him and not talking back to him when he scolds her.
I know 1 day she might break down and can't take everything nemore.
She'll leave daddy.
She's actually trying her best to do everything well.
And all the things that she's doin is actually for the family.
And all she get are scoldings.

She said,
If she find out that Daddy IS doing something.
She'll leave him.
And well..
If Daddy IS having an affair.
I will hate him.
I will support Mommy to divorce with him.
And i will live with Mommy.
I'm already starting to save money incase anything happens.
And if we don't have money after they seperate.
I can work part-time.
Even though it's gonna be hard.
And i won't buy clothes anymore.
And maybe stop dancing and also the school orchestra.
I will save money and also give some to Mommy so everything could be fyne..>

But of course,
I don't want them to seperate,
I want them to be happy.
I just hope..
1 day,
Daddy can understand everything and be grateful.
And maybe,
He really went to yum-cha with his friends at night.
I just hope...
That everything's gonna be alrightt.

What i said just now was just the worst case of scenario.
I hope it's not true and it won't happen.
I hope everything's really okayy... =(

No comments: