Monday, May 5, 2008

-empty-

Hey everyone.
It's Monday 2day,
And as expected,
Every1 was expecting that 2 new guys.
But they didn't appear the whole morning,
Until after rehat only they appeared = =
I didn't see him though.
Jia Meng & my classmates went to see them,
They said they're not leng chai AT ALL and i'm better,
Wooo xD!!

LOL,
I haven't seen their face yet lah,
So i hope it's true,
Hahahahah =D

Anyways,
There's this Educational Fair todayy in school.
There's those colleges and courses for you to choose and think about it.
Well i didn't know what i had in mind.
So Trisha came over and told me sumthin called "Performing Arts".
Which i haven't even heard of =_=
I barely know a thing about it.

Anywhos,
I saw Christle there,
My ex Latin Dance partner.
You can see i spend most of the time talking to someone who's working there and yeah she's the gurl = =
Anyways,
We talked about dancing so much.
LoL.
And she actually kinda raised my passion for dancing again.
Well cos recently,
My passion for dancing's like,
Low.
And i don't even bother to dance anymore.
But i guess,
She changed my mind.
Now i wanna dance also,
But i don't dare to go back,
I'm afraid of criticisms and lack of confidence..
So I'll think about it some other time...

Anyways,
I passed by the Air Hostess thingy.
And it's for guys also lah but i dunno what's it called for the guys = =
Air sumthin sumthin ?
Whatever =_=
Anyways,
When i passed by that 3 fella there,
They were like whispering and said,
"This guy's appearance very smart, call him lah ok ?"
Then they gave me a paper and asked me if i was interested.
And i answered the funniest thing ever xD

Gurl : Are you interested ?

Spell : I wanna be a singer.

Gurl & Co-Workers : *Burst out in laughter and laughs out loud*

LOL,
Even i laughed.
So i went away.
And a minute after that,
I went back.
And they said..

Gurl : I thought you wanna be a singer ?

Spell : Yah, i "ngam ngam" pass by only.

Gurl : Ohhh, come here.

And they kinda pulled me to sit down and started explaining.
And they're like,
Giving me forms to fill in and all.
Like wth ? LOL.
Anyways,
That gurl's name was Winnie.
LOL.
She said,
"Maybe when you're on board, you might see some artists or their managers and then they see your talent ?"
LOL,
She's just kinda joking around lah.
But i think it's kinda fun also =D
And she said,
"You got the looks, the height, and you can talk quite well also, you're totally qualified for this, you should really consider about it."
And started talking talking talking.
And they have this weight thingy.
Like for your height,
They have a limit.
And for my height,
I was OVERWEIGHT.
T.T
I'm trying my best now ohkayy,
I'll achieve it soon =(

So yeah,
I kinda got interested in it too.
It IS a choice after all.
Also,
There doesn't seem to have other choices for me =.="
Designing,
I SUCK at drawing.
Business and Marketing,
I don't have the business brain =.="
Accounts,
I didn't even learn that before...
Mass communication,
I don't really understand the whole thing..

And of course my main ambition is to be a singer lah,
So all these is sub i guess ? =D

Exam is starting tomorrow,
I barely studied =(
Hope everything goes well lah,
Sighz...

No comments: