Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged by Boootyfull Shivani agaiinnn.

Rules: Write 25 things most people don’t know about yourself.
Tag 3 other people to do the same.
And it has to be honest.

1. I'm not confident. I may look like i am and always brag about myself, but to me that's just a way of boosting my confidence cos i'm too UNDERconfidence =(

2. I don't like friends who finds me only when they need help. I just feel like they're using me.

3. I talk bad about people. But i'm not afraid of letting you know. And i'll eventually admit when you ask me. Cos i don't think that i'm backstabbing you, i'm just saying out the facts and what i truly think.

4. I don't like people who can't accept the fact, if people tell you sumthin, you can either accept it or just ignore it. If you don't like it, just ignore it.

5. I love the taiwan singing competition show, it's just like American Idol. And since Malaysia's one is so slow, i stay tuned every friday night and go on youtube to watch. =D

6. I am FAT. I know i am that's why i'm trying very hard to slim down now. So stop attacking me =.="

7. I wish i wasn't born in Malaysia, this country sux becos all the MALAYS are always treated better.

8. I'm always bored. That's why i'm always smsing =D

9. I LOOOVEE shopping, seriously, who doesn't ? xD

10. Deep in my heart, i've always wanted to be a lala like Carolyn =X

11. I LOVEEE karaoke, but i'm sure everyone knows that xD

12. I want attention badly, i'll go emo or pissed when the attention's not on me.

13. I lovee surprises but hadn't had any.

14. I always imagine that i'm a celebrity with my fatasized life x]

15. I've always tried to be different, i do things REAAALLYYYY differently.

16. Once i hate someone, i'll really hate that person but if that person tries to be friendly and talk to me again or apologise to me, i'll get extremely soft and be friends with that person again =/

17. I don't like to fight with frens, and all the time, even though it might not be my fault, i'll still apologize =(

18. Everytime when my friends did sumthin wrong and they said sorry, i'll say i don't mind cos it's not their fault, but deep in my heart i DO think that it's their fault but i just don't wanna make them feel bad =/

19. I don't like to see fights occur =( Unless it's someone i hate lah.. LOL =X

20. I hate some particular person since form 1 when i'm in the same class with him/her. But i'm sure most of my frens know who is him =D Wanna know just ask me x)

21. I've only had 2 relationship b4, and i won't date another gurl for quite some time unless i really reallyy have feelings for her. Which is rare.

22. My first kiss is still here =D Many ppl don't believe it BUT IT'S TRUE!! My tuition teacher doesn't believe me =.=" Heyy, doesn't mean all the hot guys also lose their first kiss edi wan rytee ? xDDD!!!

23. I've spent for more than 30 minutes to do this tag =_=

24. I love my friends, they're the most important thing in this world =D Oh yeah, not to forget my families too =]

25. I hope i'll have fun with my bestiess when we have the time, cos i love hanging out together with a bunch of friends =]

I tagg,
Sze Hui,
Chee Kuan,
May Yen =D

No comments: