Saturday, May 24, 2008

Holidayy =D

Heyyy everyone.
Finally,
The holidays started !!! =D
Anyways,
I might be buying a contact lense soon =D
But not those kind like May Yen & Carolyn want lah,
I'm just gonna buy those that make yur iris bigger..
Cos i don't want it to be too exagerating =.="
Look more naturall mahh =D
Anyways,
Holidays are starting,
Anyone wanna go out just call me okayy? =D
Most importantly,
Sing K xD!!

Anyways,
Yesterday was Teachers Day.
The performance were okayy.
And i kinda felt uncomfortable cos it's been reaalllyyyy long since the last time i was an audience =.="
But i just can't stand still,
So i went to the Dewan and acted as if i was invovled in the performance xD!!
Mark asked me a reallyyy stupid question,
Blooody ass hole.
And he doesn't believe me.
He kept asking,
"Are you sure ? Are you sure ?"

I answered,
"Hello? I know myself better than anyone in this world."

And he started asking me if i danced,
And he told me that he shuffle =__=
And he's like,
"Really. You don't believe you every saturday go *forgotwhere* and see me lah, i sure there wan."

And i was like,
"Wow, you shuffle ? Can't imagine LOL!"

Anyways,
I went to Carrefour with darling Kei Yan after that.
She kept on saying wanna ride taxi but i know if we ride taxi sure she force me to pay again =.="
Always cheat my money....
So we ended up walking at the end.
Anyways,
I went to Carrefour to compare the price of the contact lense,
Some shops sell it for RM65 while some shops sell it for RM60.
And there's either black or brown for it.
I still don't know which one should i choosee,
Suggest please ?
And plss don't go like,
"Aiya, waste what money lah, if wan buy then buy those colour wan lah, since you already spending money also, might as well buy the one with colour lah. Buy this kind is like wasting money only."

This is my choice so i hope you respect also.. = =
Anyways !!
The camp is on MONDAY.
Which is 2 more days to go !!
I'm not ready yet lah.
I'm excited but nervous at the same time.
I havent pack my stuffs yet.
And i still have some stuffs that i havent buy yet.
Sooo.. Yeah.

Oh and Shu Jen's party is tonight.
I'm excited becos there's buffet there xDD!!
OH OH,
And the recording session is today!!!
EVEN MORE excited xP!!

Okayy so today will be a REALLYY busy day.
I have to go Mid Valley to get Shu Jen's present and also torch light for the camp.
And then go to Cheras to get my Dance Shoe.
And then go for Vocal Class.
And right after that i have to fly to Shu Jen's party.

OMG,
I JUST REMEMBERED SUMTHIN.
THE IU DAY FRICKIN CLASHES WITH MY DANCE COMPETITION.
It's on 14th of June right ?!?!
But i think i can make it to both of it.
Becos IU Day will be in morning rite ?
And the Dance Competition is on afternoon.
So i guess right after IU Day, (or my performance)
I'll go straight to the Community Hall and get ready for the competition =.="
So yeahh i'll be reallyyyyy busy again.
Like a celebrity xD
Need to rush here and there,
LOL!!
Anyways i guess that's all.
I have to get ready everything and then go MidValley then Cheras then Sri Petaling for Vocal Class then Shu Jen's party.
Bye guyss =]

No comments: