Friday, May 16, 2008

Exam's Over !!!! =D

Hey everyone !!
Exam's over !!! xD
Give a minute of clappings and shoutings pleasee xD!!

Anyways,
Don't wanna talk bout exam edi.
Only 4 person pass Chemistry in our class,
Which obviously doesn't include me,
No need announce also i know =.="

And all the cheatings during exam.
Was certainly fun (=X) but also feeling guilty at the same time.
The WHOLE class copied.
It was too tough lah..
Can't blame =/

Anywayss,
Today was Add Maths & Physics and during Add Maths,
My hand was SWEATING like Sakai =_=
I only knew how to do 2 questions so i actually panicked.
I asked Ying Jie for the answers during the last 10 minutes and i only have like,
3 minutes to copy 6 questions.
Which is all the 5 marks 5 marks wan xD
Anyways,
I hope i pass lah,
If like that still fail then really die lor T.T

Anyways,
Let's ignore the whole exam thing =.="

So after school today,
I went for the Photography meeting.
Blah blah.
Then me, WaiTing, Kah Yan & Lee Theng went to carrefour for EBox xD
Yes i've been dying to go there,
So i was satisfied =D
Li Kuen was singing there also so me & Lee Theng joined her and her frens after WaiTing & Kah Yan left.
Sooo after all that i'm back home,
Getting suspected for smoking AGAIN becos my bloody shirts are filled with smells of cigarettes.
Becos of the stupid Carrefour toilet again.
Not even ONCE it was cleaned =.="

Anyways,
The Chinese Society Camp is like,
NEXT NEXT MONDAY.
It is soooo sooon.
I havent get ready yet. =(
I'm excited but alsoo nervous in the same time.
It ISSS too soon.
But i hope i'll have greattt fun =D

Will update more soon =]

No comments: