Saturday, May 10, 2008

Haiirrr =(

Oh my godd.
I've just been told that my hairstyle SUCK.

Person : You don't have the look.

Spell : Are you saying i'm ugly or what ?!

Person : No, your face is cute. Just that... Your hairstyle suck.

Spell *NEARLY FAINTED*

Spell : OMG... This is the first time someone said this to me... Cos I just got praised that day...

Person : Sorry, i don't wanna lie to youu.

Spell : *hurts even more*

Person : Your face is cute, but really, change your hairstyle, it sucks so bad.

Spell : OMG STOP SAYING T.T

Person : I follow japanese style, *gives me the link*

Spell : Eeee, i don't wanna be like them lah, i have my own style =]

Person : Ohh. But it suck also.

Spell : T.T!!!!!!!!!!

Person : Sorry, i hope you can be better onlyy. *continue giving links*

Spell : STOP GIVING ME LINKS T.T Well you succeeed in lowering my confidence T.T

Person : Sorry, I didn't know you can't accept it...

Spell : .......


T.T !!!
SO the conclusion for him is,
Spellman's hairstyle SUCKS and can't accept the facts ?? T.T!!

It's the first time someone said that directly to me.
Cos i just got praised the other day.
That person's like,
"Hey i like your hair."

And even Sakai said,
"In this whole class your hair's nicest, i hope if my hair long edi can be like yours cos it's SO straight and if leave long sure damn nice."
Which is FAKE becos i straightened it everyday =.="
Whoopzz i blew my own cover =X

Anyways,
The point isss.
I DIDN'T KNEW MY HAIRSTYLE SUCK.
Cos it's created after so many years T.T
After form 2 and form 3 plus so many toools to make it,
I thought it was nice T.T

And i purposely made it special,
Got side fringe.
But i didn't know it was ugly all the time... T.T
DOES MY HAIRSTYLE REALLY SUCK ?!?!
Plsss tell me the truth.... ='(

No comments: