Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sports Day

Hello everyone.
I'm here to update about Sports Day !! =D
But I'm a little lazy cos I'm extremely tired.
So I'll just write important stuffs =X


So before this.
Syahbandar was leading and followed by Temenggung.
They are 8 marks more than Temenggung and everyone was shocked cos suddenly they are leading = ="
And Bendahara is 3rd place which is 40 marks + less than Temenggung.

So today we hoped that we could change the results.

And the marching was okay.
It was alot better and easier than I imagined.
And being the one holding the flag,
My face was filled with sweat and I can't wipe it off cos I'm holding the flag = ="

Anyways I didn't think we did well since Panglima and Temenggung had formation.
And there were so many things happening so I think everything is in a mess = ="


Anyways after that the acara started.
It started with the runnings.
And then all of a sudden,
Pn. Norjuliah told me that Tarik Tali is NEXT and I'm like WTF ?
Almost EVERYONE weren't there and i panic-ed.
But I still managed to dig everyone out at last =.="

The results ?
We lost ><

But we still got 2nd place for both guys and gurls =D

And then there was the 4x100m Kelas 1.
Sakai, KuanHaur, JianLiang and Fauzi joined.
Fauzi was the last one to run and KuanHaur was the 2nd last.
After the first 2 person ran,
Our distance with the other groups are quite far =(
Then KuanHaur sprinted all the way to Fauzi.
Fauzi had a tactic which I was shocked but it was good.
When KuanHaur was about to reach,
Fauzi started running so he could catch up and KuanHaur was following behind to.
But because Fauzi was too fast,
KuanHaur can't chase him so Fauzi had to slow down a little to get the stick and continued running = ="
If he didn't slow down,
I'm sure we got another gold medal = ="
But it's okay lah it's already very good =D

Then half an hour or more later it was the 4x400m for Kelas 1 & 2.
Kelas 2 went first.
However I only remembered FongTuckKoon and that form 2 guy LimKarHoe joining = ="
I went to help Norjuliah to do some stuffs so i missed the beginning.

When I came back,
FongTuckKoon and another Panglima guy was running and they've almost reached the ending point.
Panglima was leading but then FongTuckKoon continued running and sprinted and he CUT the Panglima guy on the FINAL SECOND AND WOO,
WE WON !!!!
But FongTuckKoon fainted after that =[
He was so sick and ill and he even vomit ><


So right after that was the gurl's turn.
Nothing much to say,
We lost =[
But we still managed to get 3rd for it lah,
LoL.

And then it was the final acara.
4x400m Kelas 1.
Which Sakai, KuanHaur, HoongChee & Syukri (Fauzi's bro) was involved in.
Sakai was the first one to run and OMG!
I was so proud of him !!!
He was leading all away and he was the first one who reached there.
Then he handed to HoongChee (or Syukri) and that's when we started to slow down =[
And the final one was KuanHaur.
We missed quite alot and the distance between us and Laksamana and Temenggung was kinda far.
But KuanHaur sprinted SO fast too and we managed to get 3rd =D
Good job guys !! =]


Also,
Laksamana was leading at first.
And when Temenggung was onto it's final hope Jeffrey,
OhMyGosh,
He ran fast like WTF and said bye bye to Laksamana.
Everyone was like >> =O


LoL.

Anyways after that it was the Tarik Tali between the the groups won won TarikTali against the teachers.
We went back to our seats and watch cos it wasn't SO interesting =X

And finally,
All the acara ended.
And it was time for us to go down to the field and sit there cos they're announcing the results.
They presented prizes to those won for the runnings and all.
And Bendahara won alot =D
And Olahragawati and Olahragawan was won by Bendahara members too xD
Neeshanti & Satia =DD

And then when they announced the results for the pembarisan.
They only announced NaibJohan & Johan.
So I looked at HoongCheng and said,
"Oh, sure don't have us one lah."

And they announced the 2nd place which goes to Panglima !!
So me and HoongCheng was already making statements that Temenggung is winning for sure cos only these 2 houses have formation = ="
And suddenly,
They announced...
"Johan pembarisan rumah telah dijatuh kepada... BENDAHARA!!!!"

EVERYONE showed the WTFF FACEE LOLL!!
We were so shocked and happy at the same time.
We didn't believe it = ="
5 years studying in this school and this is the first time that Bendahara got champion for the pembarisan.
LOLL!!
We were so high and HoongCheng kept repeating,
"I have no idea how the hell did we get 1st."

LOL.
So finally they announced the overall results.
They only announced NaibJohan and Johan.
I'm sure by then everyone already knew that Temenggung was getting first for sure.
So everyone was hoping for 2nd place.

And then they announced..
"Naib Johan Sukan Tahunan SMKBBSP ke-14 telah dijatuh kepada..."

And Syahbandar started screaming,
"SYAHBANDAR!!!"

And we started to scream,
"BENDAHARA!!!" too.

And En. Karim continued his unfinished sentence..
"BENDAHARA!!!"

Everyone was so high and ALL of us form 5's and a few of form 4 and form 6 went in front to take picture.
We brought everything alone,
The flags, the boards, the flowers,
EVERYTHING!!!
LOL.

We wanted to hang around a lil more over there but Pn. Koek/Pn. Hapsah said,
"Dahlah dahlah cukup."

So we went back = ="
And finally they announced the result that everyone had already know,
The Champion,
Temenggung !!!
LoL.

We sang Negaraku after that and it ended.
It was the loudest Negaraku we ever sang in the school history.
LoL.

When it ended,
I went to put back the things to Pn. Norjuliah's car.
Me, TuckKoon, PeyShan, Serena, Elijah & HoongCheng was there.
We chat with Pn. Norjuliah.
And we knew that she paid ALOT for everything.
So we asked her,
"Cikgu, ada rugi tak?"

And she replied,
"I tak tahu lah."

LOL.
Then we asked her the costs for renting the outfits for the 3 girls and she said,
"Oh, yang saya sewa tu, SERATUS DUA PULUH RINGGIT."

OMG = ="
We felt so bad all of a sudden.
Blaming her for being the worst Bendahara teacher we've ever had and all that.
And now,
I take ALL of that back =D
During the first round on TarikTali which is few weeks back then,
We were the only group who had food and drinks prepared.
She prepared food and drinks for the people who participated on TarikTali.
And she even spared some water to the Panglima members who collapsed.
That's so sweet =D
And she really came out with ALL of the things last minute,
The boards, the flowers and the flag.
EVERYTHING was done perfectly.
This shows that she's not an irresponsible teacher =D

Once again,
I want to thank,
Pn. Norjuliah for preparing so many things for us.
All of my darling AJKs who helped out.
All of my athletes who won so many gold medals and even if you didn't, you already did your best and I appreciate it alot =]
All of my marching members from the afternoon session who was scolded by me almost everyday =X I hereby apologize to you all, sorry >< sucks ="X">
And lastly,
To Sakai, WeyMing, TuckKoon & Hoong Cheng.
Sakai & WeyMing for helping me to hold the banner last minute, no one else was willing to do it by then.
TuckKoon & HoongCheng which suppose to have all the credits.
TuckKoon for getting so many gold medals but that's not it, TuckKoon and HoongCheng who stayed back everyday to train the afternoon session students to kawat.
They're extremely committed =D
HoongCheng who came and agreed to be the Commander =D
And TuckKoon who doesn't fight back even though I always scold him and force him to do stuffs xD The future Bendahara will be up to you, keep Bendahara shining !!! =D
Thank you EVERYONE!!!! =D


I'm thinking of having a jamuan this Friday for those ppl who helped Bendahara,
If we can't use the yuran then maybe I'll just use my own money.
LOL.
Hahahahhaa.

Anyways,
I'm finally done for SportsDay.
No more stress on finding teacher everyday to handle stuffs.
And I was so glad that I became the Captain =D
Thank you to everyone who voted for me xD
And those who looked down on me so that it gave me the will to work hard to prove myself =]
Once again,
Thank you everyone =D
For supporting me and encouraging me all the time.
Thank you =]

Anyways I guess that's all for now.
I had a really fun time today =D
Hope there'll be more and more of activities which allows us to spend time together =D
Bye guys !!! =]

No comments: