Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm not a dumbo, u dumbo.

There's nothing I could say to you,
Nothing I could ever do to make you see what you mean to me...
All the pain, the tears I cried, still you never said goodbye..
And now I see how far you'd go...
I know I let you down, but it's not like that now..
This time I'll never let you go..

I'm still not sure if what I've heard is true.
I hope it's not,
Cos that will mean you're lying to me =[
It's just a small matter which I don't even mind but I don't know why you're lying..
I'm still not sure if you're lying so I hope the information is wrong...

Anyways,
Ignore that.
Have you guys ever knew how it felt to be neglected and avoided ?
I thought I wouldn't have to be treated like this anymore after Primary.
But now it's happening again.
You could just say,
"No thank you, your presence is not welcomed."

But instead,
You gave me a reason which is so acceptable,
I just replied with a "Aww, it's okay then =]"
And soon I realised something's wrong and someone even told me what were you up to.
I was really disappointed..
If I'm so annoying,
You could just tell it by my face and said you don't want my presence instead of giving me reasons to avoid me.
I seriously don't like it.
I felt like an idiot,
With ppl like you avoiding me.
I don't wanna know the reason why you don't want my presence around,
Yup, I'm NOT interested to know.
You nak benci ku, benci lah! Ku tak kisah langsung.
Sorry lah,
Popular people are meant to be hated and jealoused by ppl x)
So I don't care anymore,
I won't let something like this ruin my mood for the concert that i've waited so long.
=]

Anyways,
I'm gonna go get ready for my concert now.
It's so late edi ><
Hope I'll enjoy it !!! =D
Bye guysss =]

No comments: