Saturday, March 21, 2009

2009 Amei Star Tour >> Born To Sing

Before I start to write about the concert.
It's 8.51 now,
And I only woke up at 8.35 when Sakai called me.
I then realized i was late and i missed the taekwondo training =.="
I feel so dumb now T.T
My phone alarm rang but i just clicked the TURN OFF button and continued sleeping T.T
Anyways,
IGANOR. (ignore)

I wasn't very excited for the concert actually.
Dunno why,
LoL.
At first I told Mom I wanna go to the stadium at 4 so that we don't have to queue up.
LOL.
She scolded me = ="
So at last we delayed until 7.45.
Daddy just came back from Golf,
So we thought of asking him to fetch us.
THEN,
Daddy's fren's car was parked outside of our house,
And somehow the car was still running but it's locked inside =.="
So me and Mom was like,
"OmG, WALK?!?!"

So in the end we had no choice but to walk,
Also becos Daddy said it's super jam at the BJ Lrt Station.
So yeah,
We walked there.

All the while I thought we were going to the stadium that we went for Famine 30 last year.
So i walked there.
And when I reached there,
It was SO quiet and when i peeped through the hole to see the stadium,
IT'S EMPTY.
I panic-ed and went totally nutz,
I was like telling my mom,
"OMGG WHYY NO PPL ONE?? OMG WE WENT TO THE WRONG STADIUM!!!"

Then mom said,
"Aiyo, just follow those ppl in front who's also walking lah."

LOL.
So we followed them and we really reached,
LOL.
NOW I KNOW,
BJ BIG BIG BIG STADIUM IS LOCATED AT THE BJ LRT STATION,
NOT THE FAMINE 30 STADIUM WHICH IS BESIDE THE LRT STATION.
LOLL.

Anyways,
There were ppl selling those lights and sticks,
But we never buy it =X
So we walked to the stadium and we straightaway enter since there's nothing to do ><
Waited until 8.45 and IT STARTED !!!
At first,
Some unknown girl came out and sang,
Everyone was like,
"Who the hell is that?"
LOL.
Her singing was not bad though xD
LOL.

There were 3 screens beside the stage,
Usually it's for zoom in so you could see her face.
Then suddenly,
There was a video.
The video was showing a lion/tiger (LOL)
The lion/tiger was running and stopped,
Then suddenly they made the metamorphosis from tiger to Amei's face.
Then suddenly her voice came out !!
Maybe her voice signifies the roar of a lion and as powerful as a lion so they used it xD
Then she came out and started to sing the hit song for her concert,
The song where you always hear when on the advertisment,
永远的快乐 (Yong Yuan De Kuai Le)
I was shocked cos I thought she old edi can't sing live anymore but OMG,
I TAKE BACK MY WORDS !!!!
I was SO SPEECHLESS!!
After that,
The 2nd song was 记得 (Ji De) I think.
When she was singing,
She asked us to sing with her then EVERYONE sang with her and she was so shocked and she say Malaysians can sing very well xD
LOL.
Anyways I'm not gonna say song by song cos that'll take me forever to write the whole thing = ="
It was separated to few parts then she change her outfit.
At first it was the slow songs part which is all these.
Which is the most enjoying part cos all of us is singing together with her =D
Then it was the rock songs and then some slow songs and then disco songs.
Then she went down.
And I started shouting ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE !!!
Then after some time,
She suddenly appeared again with a guitar,
And she sang LAGENDA BY SHEILA MAJID !!!
OMG I WAS SO SHOCKED,
IT WAS THE BESTTT VERSION EVER!!!!
My mom was so shocked too she turned to me and said,
"OmG this is fantastic!!"
LOL.
Better than SheilaMajid & LiowPeyShan =XX
LOL.
Then she started singing relaxing songs for the Encore session.
OmG by that time everyone really don't wanna go back,
Everyone was singing together as if the world is so peaceful!!! =D
OmG it was so enjoying =D
Then after that,
She ended the concert with 2 fast songs =D
Everyone was still jumping there and didn't wanna go back.
LOL.
Same as me xD

She sang 20+ songs I think,
And I knew almost ALL of them xD
Only less than 5 songs I don't know =X
Which is those fast songs,
LOL.

There were a few moments where she cried halfway singing,
Cos she said that she's touched by all of the supports =D

I was singing along throughout the whole concert =D
The good thing about this concert,
Is that whenever she started singing,
The lyrics will appear on the screen for us to sing along.
Very fun =DD

Overall,
It was worth it =D
It was worth sacrificing 1 day of the StarCruise trip.. xD
And i actually hit 2 birds with 1 stone xD
Went to SuperStar Virgo and also managed to go for Amei's Concert,
WEEE XD

I would go again if Amei is having concert again.. xD

Anyways,
School is starting but I haven't touch my homework yet ><
I lost the BM paper so I can't do =(
Aiks...

Anyways,
I'm gonna go shop for lots of stuffs soon,
Maybe later this afternoon ? =X
LoL.
I'll stop heree since there's nothing else to write anymore.
Bye guysss =D
See you all on Monday x)

No comments: