Sunday, March 29, 2009

=/

Hello everyone.
I'm back =]

This week has been a hectic week.
Everyone was so busy and exhausted after everything is done.
We had the Photography Session and also the Rehearsal for SportsDay's Marching ><
And we had to stayback until 5pm to start practicing kawat.

Anyways,
I went to Vivian's birthday party yesterday.
It was not bad =]
When I reached there,
I was alone.
I realized I was alone most of the time.
Even when we were eating,
I was just sitting aside alone and that's when my mind started to go through lots of stuffs.
So many things that I don't know how to proceed and i don't know the correct path.

Nowadays,
Most of the people have already decided on what to take on college.
But I still don't know.
I'm lost =[
Most ppl told me to just pursue my singing career and join ASQ (AstroStarQuest) next year.
I thought about it too,
But I would want to finish college first.
But then if I joined after I finished college,
I'll be very old by then.
And the contestants there are all 18, 19 or 20.

I confronted my mom and asked for her opinion.
And she wants me to join after I finish college and forbid me to join next year =.="
Most of the part in me agreed with her.
I wanna at least finish college before I proceed anything.

But then again,
I'm back to the origin point.
I have no idea what should I take.
I'm not good in anything else.
But I don't want to simply take a course too.
Haiz...

The things is,
I don't have my mind set up yet.
When people asked me what am i pursuing next time,
I really don't know what to answer.
I'll just reply with a,
"Haha, dunno yet."

And people will think I don't care about my future and I didn't even plan anything for myself.
Haiz...

I'm sorry,
This should be a post abt Vivian's party.
But I can't control myself and I don't have the mood now..
I don't even know what the hell am i writing.
Everything is in a mess.
Sorry guys...

No comments: