Friday, March 6, 2009

Aiks ><

Hello everyone.
I'm back again =D

Today was the Chemistry Presentation.
It didn't went well.
All 4 groups in our class didn't do well = ="
Maybe it's because it's our first time.. =.="
But anyways,
I'm glad we had a first experience.
Imagine what happens if this is what happened when we present in College next time = ="
LoL,
To all the people who didn't did well,
Don't be sad and upset cos this is just the first time,
And because of what happened this time,
You must know what to do and do better next time.
So cheer up!! =D

Anyways,
We had a BM Seminar today.
I wasn't happy with it at first.
But I actually learnt alot from it today =D
I wanted to attend the Workshop they're having on next Sunday,
But sadly I can't =(
Because of the StarCruise Trip T.T
Because of the StarCruise Trip,
I can't go for the Educational Fair, BM Workshop & Amei's Concert T.T
Haiz..
I hope it's really worth it =.="
But at the same time,
I'm really excited over it =X
LOL.

OmG,
The Undang Test is tomorrow,
I HADN'T FINISHED READING AND DOING THE 500 QUESTIONS YET.
I'M SOO DEAD LAH T.T
I DON'T WANNA FAIL T.T
GOD PLEASE GIVE ME LUCK DURING THE EXAM, FOR JUST HALF AN HOUR PLEASE T.T

Anyways,
I'll update again some other time.
Most probably I'll tell you whether I failed or passed the Undang Test = ="
PLEASE GOD DON'T LET ME FAIL T.T

No comments: