Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weee =D

Hello everyone,
I'm back =]

Yesterday was a loooong dayy.
I won't be taking the undang test anymore cos the driving instructor called me and said the website was offline so he can't book for us = ="
So yeah,
I woke up early in the morning to go for Taekwondo.
It was my first time = ="
And I suck at it =.="
Maybe cos I stopped dancing for 3 months ? =X
LOL.
Anyways,
It was fun.
I will continue attending it xD

Anyways,
The Taekwondo practice ended at 9.45.
So I went to the bus stop and wait.
Cos i didn't wanna walk home = ="
I called mom and she said she would only be free by 11 =.="
So I wait for ppl to walk home with me = ="
Then I decided to find WenYen to walk home with me xD
So I waited there with Serena & Amanda.
Then finally WenYen came and she said she wanted to go for breakfast,
So we went = ="
We had lunch at YatYatLoi.
LoL.
The TomYam I ate was not bad.
LoL.
Then suddenly,
My phone rang.
It was an unknown number.
I picked up the phone and it was Leon =.="

Spell : Hello ?

Leon : Spellman ah, we taking undang test later, wait at school at 1 o clock.

Spell : WTH ?!?! I haven't get rdy lah WTF T.T

Leon : Aiyo I also haven't get ready lah, just go only lah.

Spell : OmG T.T Fyne anything =.="


So last minute i have to take the undang test T.T
I panic-ed then i quickly finished my meal and RUSHED HOME to read.
So i quickly bathed and get rdy and did the practice.
And i got 36/50 = ="
I panic-ed EVEN MORE and i was nervous like shit T.T
Then i rushed to school and wait for the driving instructor = ="

I'll skip all the crap and just jump to conclusion.
I PASSED XD!!!
I GOT 42/50 LOLL.
Leon got 43/50 and KuiSeong got 47/50 = ="
LoL.
I was nervous like hell in there = ="
I took 26 minutes to finish everything.
I even forgot to click the button for Keputusan when i was done.
LOL.
All of us was so damn happy we were all busy smsing xD
LOL.

Anyways,
We've waited until 3 sumthin and he came to fetch us.
Then we went home~

I lied on the sofa and i fell asleep,
And when i was awake it was 7 and it's time for dinner = ="
We went to Harbour Steamboat xD
The minute i stepped into the shop,
I saw HongSookKuan.
LoL.
Waved and sat down.
And ordered our food.

After ordering our food,
I was looking around the restaurant.
And suddenly,
I saw someone VERY familiar.
It was SzeHui's sister.
Then I notice the people sitting around the table and I saw her mom and dad,
LOL.
But where is our school's Top Student ?
It seems that the person who sat beside her blocked me.
That's why i can't see her and she can't see me.
LOL.

Anyways,
After dinner we went back home.
I can't online cos Daddy need to use the comp.
So i watch tv in my room.
And 8tv was screening Quill !!!
So I watched it xD
And CheeKuan was watching at her house too.
LOL.
The dog is so cute lah,
I'm so in love~
LOL.
Fell asleep after some time and when I woke up,
QUILL IS DYING T.T
DAMNIT LAH T.T
Then i decided to sleep cos I'm really tired = ="
And that's all about yesterday~

I'm going to MidValley later for a special task that i'm working on with Sakai.
Wooo xD
But he's not coming along.
LoL.

I'll stop here guys,
Will update some other time,
Byee~ =D

*3 more days

No comments: