Thursday, March 12, 2009

So many inside but nothing can be said..

Haiz..
I'm not happy today..
Not at all =(
I was disappointed..
Becos of that matter.
But what makes me even disappointed was what they think about me.

I have so many to say.
But yet i can't.
No,
I chose not to..
It's because i know it will ruin our friendship.
And i don't want that to happen because I really cherish our friendship alot..

So all I could do was just shut up, and keep everything inside me...

What upsets me most is not that i failed to do what I intended to,
It's because they thought the reason I wanted to do that was some other wicked reason..

I didn't said I wanna change because I don't wanna be with him,
I wanna change because I wanna be together with my other friends.
All of you thought I wanted to change because i want to ditch him and that really shocked me and hurt me cos even my trusted ones think of me this way..

But no matter what,
I'm just going to keep this inside my heart and never let it exposed..
Because sometimes,
You have to do something that you're not willing to for the better,
And i chose to let myself be unhappy and let everything goes smoothly...

But all I wanna prove is just the true reason about it.
And I really hope you all could understand it.
Cos this feeling fucking sucks...

*Disappointed...

No comments: