Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday Boy xD

Hello everyone.
It's Leon's birthday today xD
He was being so nice and kind today.
LOL.
Even CheeKuan said,
"Dunno why he so handsome today."
LOLL.

Anyways,
He was being nice this whole day.
He didn't even kacau Pn. Raihan when she was teaching xD
LOL.
Then we sang birthday song to him loudlyyy xD
It was so fun,
LoL.

Anyways,
I was supposed to go PizzaHut with them after school.
But I have tuition =(
I already cancelled tuition last week and i cancelled 2 days of tuition this week so I can't cancel anymore T.T
So yeah i have to go tuition and missed his Birthday Meal T.T
I even thought of showing up with a Birthday Cake for him but I really don't have the time =[
I feel so bad ><

Anyways,
I was just told that I'M IN TARIK TALI.
Like WTF ?
WHO THE HELL SUGGESTED ME LAH T.T
Obviously we're gonna lose and I'm sure it'll be very embarassing and plus I don't think i can pull T.T
But since it's the last year of high school.
I'll cope with it ><
Let's hope everything goes well..

StarCruise Trip is this coming Sunday.
I'll be going to Singapore on Saturday,
Why you say ?
That's because we're going on board at Singapore.
Cos Kai Yeh have some problems boarding from Malaysia so we have to go all the way to Singapore to go on board.
LoL.
And I'm gonna be back on Friday night,
Means we'll most probably spend our night on Singapore then go back to Malaysia on Saturday...
I'm gonna disappear for one whole week T.T
Which is NOt a good thing..

I really hope it's gonna be worth it ><
But i have a feeling it will.. =D

LoL.
Anyways,
I'll stop here lah.
There's nothing much to update anyways ><
Take care guysss =DD

No comments: