Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dumb teachers and students.

Hello everyone.
Sorry for not updating,
I hadn't been in the mood lately ><

Anyways,
Yesterday was Saringan.
I brought my PJ Shirt along cos I decided to go.
So i went to school and i told Pn. Norjulia I wanna go,
At first she ignored me.
So okay,
I don't mind.
Then Mei Keit told her,
"Eyh cikgu, Captain pergi juga mahh, baru ada semangat."

And she replied,
"Tak payah."

I was like, "WTF?!?!"
FUCKING BITCH =.="
And because of her,
Satia gets to be Captain for one day =.="
And he was being so happy and bossy.
Anyways,
Before this,
I already wrote those ppl who wants to join the acara.
But SHE DIDN'T WRITE IT DOWN.
She TOTALLY ignored it.
So Sakai & KuanHaur's name wasn't in the acara list.
FUCK her =.="

And the other day,
She was saying how me and SzeHui never do anything for our house,
Only KINLUP do all.
Excuse me ?
She didn't even say she wants to see me.
And she didn't even bothered bout calling us.
Until yesterday she told me to be in charge of the whole Marching thing.
Why don't you tell me next week you bitch ?
UGHH.
I'm SOOO fucking pissed.
She's one of the WORST teachers ever.
Grrrr.

Anyways,
After that,
I got really pissed so I went back to class.
Blah blah,
The class was kinda boring.
We just on some songs and did homework.

School ended and we went down to the Canteen.
And everyone came back from Saringan!
So we asked about the process and all,
Blah blah~

The first thing everyone said was Satia being an ASS HOLE in the stadium.
But he got GoldMedal for EVERY acara he joined o.O
Woww LOL.
No wonder those lousy Bendahara Teachers didn't even bother to scold him.
Anyways,
We went for lunch after that.
We planned to have lunch at OldTown Kopitiam at first.
But at last,
Me & FungSoon went to WenYen's house and ordered food from the Canteen over there,
LOL.
So yeah,
We headed to WenYen's house straightaway for the Chemistry Presentation.
Lee Chin, Serena, Kar Mayn & Leon joined us after that.
When Leon came,
He brought along KuanHaur & FungTat.
LoL.
We discussed,
And everyone went back before 5.30.
Then only me and LeeChin is still there.
So the both of us chat with WenYen.
We chat bout lots and lotsa stuffs.
And it was so fun xD
We didn't even bother to look at the clock = ="
We chat bout EVERYTHING.
From Friends to Life to People around us.
LOL.
After we finished chatting,
It was already 7 !!
So me & LeeChin decided to went back,
LoL.

That's about it.
I won't update about Gotong-Royong since everyone else updated about it,
So yeah,
Check out their blogs xD
Anyways,
I'll stop here..
I'll update some other time,
Bye guys =]

*I chose StarCruise.. =]

No comments: