Friday, March 13, 2009

OMG ><

OmG.
It was Tarik Tali today.
LoL.

At first,
It was raining in the morning,
So we all thought it would be cancelled.
Then all of a sudden,
Some students came in and said,
"Tarik Tali akan diadakan selepas masa rehat jika hujan berhenti."

LoL.
Then Encik Shuvas said it's not gonna stop raining cos usually,
When it rains on Friday morning,
It'll go on the whole day = ="

But after recess,
IT STOPPED.
LOL.
So yeah,
All the participants gathered at the badminton court.
And I was so worried that we might lose = ="

When we reached the field,
Our team was the first team to pull,
We're competing against Syahbandar ><
Last minute I wasn't in the pulling team because we already had enough ppl and there are lots of ppl who insists to pull.
So i gave this malay boy my place cos i believe in him =]
And then all i did was just kept screaming and cheering for them xD
I screamed like nobodies business =__=
But thank god we still won and managed to get into Final for both guys and gurls category =]
Something shocking is,
Temenggung Guys LOST to Panglima Guys.
Everyone was shocked and I thought I was dreaming = ="
Those skinny Panglima-ians can PULL weyh!
Feel sad for Temenggung because they could do alot better than that >But no worries,
Temenggung Gurls are gonna win for sure =D

While the Syahbandar gurls were pulling against Panglima gurls,
MANY PPL went to Syahbandar's side and teach them how to pull and the things they needed to do,
LOL.
But in the end they lost also ><
Because most of them are all last minute picked.
I think they were told that they have to pull DURING RECESS.
And they had to go lend pj shirts and pants from students from other class =.="
><
Thanks to their Captain =XX
Leon should be the Captain xD

LOL.

Anyways,
After everything ended,
I went back home to bath and changed.
Then Sakai came and he fetched me to Li Kuen's house so that I could walk to Carrefour with her cos she doesn't wanna go alone.
LOL.
Then Sakai rode to Carrefour himself = ="

Skip the whole process and to the sing k part.
LOL.
It was fun xD
It started very boring,
Then suddenly Sakai picked Leona Lewis songs = ="
Bleeding Love & Better In Time.
LOL.
When I was singing,
Sakai & Li Kuen kept on whispering dunno wad = ="
And during the climax of Bleeding Love which is those super high notes,
Sakai kept recording =.="
So after singing Bleeding Love,
I started to get high and i sang I Will Always Love You xD
LOLL.
And before Sakai left,
He wants to listen me sing Without You only he willing to go back xD
So i fulfilled his wish xDD
LOLL!!!

Anyways,
Me and Li Kuen chose the song for our duet this year,
Then we sang a few more songs then we went back home~
Sorry to Li Kuen cos I can't teman her walk pasar malam ><

LoL.
Then just now,
2nd bro made maggi mee curry with abalone for me xD
WOW LOL It's DAMNN delicious.
Woo xD

LoL.
Anyways,
To all my friends,
I'll be heading to Singapore at 1pm tomorrow,
And i'll disappear for one WHOLE week =(
I'm only back on Saturday/ Sunday ><
So don't miss me okay ? =XX
Remember to update me with he happenings when I'm back xD

I'm gonna miss out so much with besties... >< =(

Oh yeah,
If you wanna see my last face before 1 week of not seeing me,
Come to Badan Beruniform tomorrow and see me =D
I'm sure you guys know which one i joined right ? x)
Remember to say farewell to me!!! =D

GOODBYE EVERYONE!!! T_T
SEE YOU GUYS ONE WEEK LATER...



No comments: