Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Job In My Life ? o.o

Hello everyone.
This morning I received a phone call.
It was so sudden I don't even know what's happening = ="

*phone rang*

Spell : Hello ?

Miss Shum : Spellman ah ? Just now last minute that stupid indian fella called me and said he got car accident then now he can't come, and the class is 9 o clock and it's so last minute now.

Spell : HUH ?!?!?!?!

Miss Shum : Cos that indian fella suppose to teach the class at my language centre at 9 but he suddenly ffk me.

Spell : Huh ? So what you want ?

Miss Shum : I want you to help me teach at my language centre for 2 hours.

Spell : HUH WTF ??

Miss Shum : Very easy only one, just teach and explain the things on the paper.

Spell : OmG, i scared i cannot handle it woh = ="

Miss Shum : Can one lah, so I come and fetch u now ah ?


Spell : OmG... Okok anything = ="

So i just woke up and get ready everything so sudden OmG =_+"
Then I wore my jeans and t-shirt and waited for my tuition teacher cos she's fetching me there = ="
Then when I entered her car,
She said,
"Har ? You wear like that ah ? Formal woh.."

So I said,
"Wanna wear formal ah ? Errr aiya I go change now lah."

So i rushed up to change to formal wear and we headed to her language centre = ="
We're teaching English.
She asked me to teach grammar and comprehension while she teach speech.
There were 2 classes at the same time,
So the 1st hour i was in Room 2 teaching Grammar and Comprehension while she's in Room 1 teaching Speech.
Then the 2nd hour we exchanged classes and teached the same thing = ="
During the 1st hour,
I was teaching a class with kids.
It was SUPER quiet and most of them were shy and there were 2 girls who barely understand english,
So I have to explain in chinese and keep going to her to explain.

Then on the 2nd hour,
I went to Room 1 which is standard 6 kids I think.
And an aunty/adult which is learning too.
That aunty's english is the worst over there and she carely understand what I was saying.
So after 10 minutes,
I decided to use chinese to teach since most of them understands chinese = ="
This class was very noisy and the english standard is higher ABIT but still no problemo for me xD
LOL.

Anyways it was fun lah =D
My first part time job OmG.
It came so sudden = ="
My tuition teacher asked if I wanna work there for part time job.
LOL =XX
Hahahaha.

Anyways,
School is starting tomorrow and I'm so upset cos I wanna stay home forever T.T
But something that I dislike staying at home,
Is that particular someone who annoys me.
I was so pissed just now.
Always forget to close the fucking gate.
And just now when he opened the gate for me,
He continued watching his tv.
Then 2 mintues later he looked at me fiercely and said,
"You never close the gate ah just now ?!"

Excuse me ?
You're the one who opened it so you should be the one who closed it ?
Wait awhile for me to come in will die is it ?
Lazy fuck.
Live at our house still wanna show this kind of cock face.
Please lah.
I don't wanna complain you to Daddy only.
Always open the door only then can smell the fucking alcohol edi.
You wanna drink then don't come into my room please.
Noob fuck face.
And always act nice in front of my mom and dad,
Always diss other ppl to get good impressions for himself,
I'm so sick of it edi.
Pathetic ass.
Go get a fucking life please.
Go buy a fucking house or whatever lah,
You have income,
And you should pay everything for yourself.
Have you guys ever heard that 1 person can eat 5 PACKETS OF MAGGI MEE at ONE SHOT ?
I know,
DAMN hong pou rite ?
It's like we puposely buy the maggi mee for him only.
=.="

Anyways don't talk bout those sohai ass hole edi =.="

School is starting and I don't want it to start ><
=(
Anyways I'll stop here lah...
Nothing much to update edi..
See you guys on Monday !!
This week will be a SUPER busy week..
Hope I won't break down and fall T.T

No comments: