Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rant =D

Hello everyone,
I'm back =D

I'm not going to talk about stuffs that happened this week cos there's nothing special that happened.
So I'm just gonna say what's on my mind =]

Recently,
I've been very pissed with this particular person.
It all started when I went jogging with Carolyn. (more like gossipping and bitching session xD)
And I found out that this particular person is such an ass hole.
Grrr.
He/She is fucking fake,
And I hate that.
He/She owes me a thank you,
And I didn't get any.
But it's okay,
I don't care anymore cos I'm SO ditching you when we graduate =]
*You can ask me who is it, I MIGHT tell you =X

Also,
I'm gonna make a really big statement here.
I don't care if lots of ppl sees this and start to hate me.

I've been very disappointed in it.
I've been it since I was form 1,
And it's already been 4 years.
I used to be involved in any activities they held or whatever.
But since this year.
I wasn't even involved in ANYTHING.
And I'm so fucking disappointed.
Whether they think I'm not capable of doing any shits,
I don't care.
Just wait till you see,
I have 2 singing competitions coming ahead of me waiting for me to organise it,
Wait till you see how successful it is and you guys are gonna look so dumb for not using me.
So I'm not even putting hopes on it anymore.
Everything is in a mess.
Back then during YewJin & KaWah's batch it was so much better,
At least the people on top knows what to do.
And they don't do things stupidly.
But what's happening now is,
For EVERY activities they're having,
They just choose the same ppl EVERYtime.
I'm not pissed off because I wasn't involved,
But I just think other people deserves a chance.

These are all bad managements and not enough experience.
They only know how to go straight,
But what if the road is blocked ?
That's why you gotta learn to go the other way round.
Pfft.
The way they handle things just makes me sick.
I'm SO fucking speechless.
It just gets worse every year.
Pfft.

Now,
Enough with the angry parts.
Let's talk about something else =]

Sometimes,
It just hurts me when I see my friends in pain.
Cos I can't help them in any way =(
So sometimes I try to cheer them up.
It works,
But sometimes it doesn't ><

Especially when dear AhFoong always seems so depressed and pissed.
I don't know what's going on but I feel so depressed and bad too when I see that.
Cos all I can do is just look at your depressed look from a great distance,
And not able to help anything =(
Anyways I know you will surely find your way of solving it,
And return to the Happy Fish once again =D
So I guess it's better to leave you alone to cool down and think properly instead of going to you and annoy you.
But please don't forget,
Whenever you feel that the whole world is giving up on you,
Please remember that your whole bunch of friends are always here for you to borrow you a shoulder to lie on =]
And sometimes,
Crying it all out makes you feel better too =D
Or you can scold or hit someone to release your anger and stress =X (like wad Mr. Milo did last Thursday = =")

So to everyone who's upset and depressed,
Cheer up and don't give up =]

*I'm starting to fall for your cuteness
One mere "hi" from you is more than enough to melt me
But I will only keep this in my heart as i know that it can never be possible
Staring at you from far is already more than enough for me =]

No comments: