Saturday, April 11, 2009

=(

I feel like a failure.
I see so many ppl who's so successful and achieved so many stuffs even at my age.
Then I asked myself,
What have I ever achieved so far in my life ?
The answer is,
Nothing.

I'm really confused now.
I don't even feel like being a singer anymore.
Something is wrong with me.
No, not something,
EVERYTHING.

Also,
I've wanted to blog bout this long ago.
But i didn't have the courage to..
And now..
I finally decided to..

Some of you might not know,
But I stopped Latin Dance Classes on December last year.
After 2 years of learning...
I finally decided to stop.
It's because I don't feel happy dancing anymore.
I HATE dancing now...
Usually,
I'm very excited for Sundays because I could finally attend dance classes.
It's the only place that I could escape from the reality and showed a side of me that other ppl don't know.
I really love dancing alot last time..
Really =]
But not long ago..
That passion for dancing has disappeared..
And dancing is not what I enjoy alot anymore.
The place where I learn dancing from,
I don't like it.
Last time it used to be a place for us to learn and have fun there.
But now,
Everyone there is seeking attention.
And I don't like it.
I wished that everyone would just dance peacefully with a pure heart.
But it became so dark,
EVERYONE was fighting for attention...
That's when I start to HATE dancing...
I really hate it..

Maybe someday that passion will come back..
A part of me hoped that the passion will return...
Well at least I'm happy now.
I'm happier after I stopped dancing..
So yeah,
Everything is fine as long as I'm happy... =]

Anyways,
Enough for the fricking emo stuffs.
I'm gonna tell something big that happened to me this few weeks that I kept forgetting to announce.

On last Friday (3/4/09),
My new maid who just worked for 2 weeks ranaway.
The reason ?
We don't know.
But one day b4 that,
Which is Thursday.
My mom was pissed and fed up with her cos she haven't been doing her job well,
So my mom called the Agency Guy and he came to talk to her.
And next day,
She's gone.
Don't you think it's the Agency's scheme ? =.="
Whatever, we don't have prove.

Anyways,
Nothing was lost,
Everything was fine.
Then my mom hired a substitute maid to come and clean our house on every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
Then yesterday night,
My brother was looking for my PSP and he can't seem to find it.
And he continued searching for it this morning.
And we can't find it.
So our whole fanily gathered and discussed.
My mom placed the PSP in the box and put it somewhere.
No one else touched it after that.
And this morning,
It's gone.
And also,
My cousin's Nokia phone was ALSO LOST.
Damnit =.="

It's very obvious that she's the one who stole it cos no one else touched it after that.
Don't come and tell me to search properly cos we fucking searched the whole house.
Anyways,
She's coming again this coming Monday and we're still discussing on how to make it back to her.
What I want to do is,
Ask her to give the PSP back and if she doesn't admit,
We'll just report to the police.
For sure she will panic because she doesn't have permit coming here,
Means they'll be in trouble if the polices catch them.
I don't care what she do,
But she HAVE to vomit he PSP back.
I'm serious and I will make sure that fat bitch return my precious PSP.
>=(

Also,
I'm not gonna keep quiet anymore.
I'm gonna stand out and voice out during the next meeting.
If they hate me then let them hate,
Cos the REAL leader and person in charge is PeiLing,
NOT them.
Boooo

Anyways I think I'm out of things to update =X
So I guess I'll stop here..

I'll update again some other time...
Bye guys,
Take care =]

No comments: