Tuesday, April 14, 2009

=D

Hello everyone,
I'm back =D

So today I sticked the TalentCompetition flyers all over the school.
But sadly,
I have to tear it off tomorrow =(
Because our date is changing..
Cos 30th of May is a stupid day with 2 camps going on and lots of ppl won't be around so basicly no1 will attend =.="
So I have to frickin change it to the new date which is 13th of June..
It's quite near with the ChineseSociety SingingCompetition =(
Haiz >< watch ="X">ALL down as soon as I reached school =X
I'm gonna change the date and the person you refer to xD
LOL.

Anyways,
I was suppose to post the conversation between me and KeiYan on msn just now but the noob comp I'm using currently doesn't save history and I forgot about that so yeah I can't post it here =X
(KeiYan you can post for me if you free xD You better not change the contents =.=")

Anyways,
This is just a short update cos I don't have anything to update =X
So yeahh,
I'll stop here and I'll update some other time =]
Take care guys =D

*Your sweet smile really lightened up my day =]
How I wish you would smile to me everyday..
How can you do this to me. ?
This moment you make me feel as if I don't exist.
Next moment, you make me feel so special and showed me your cute actions and greet =D
I don't wanna fall deeper into this as I know it'll just end up as nothing..
A mere crush is more than enough for me...
Because seeing you smile is greater than anything =]

No comments: