Wednesday, April 22, 2009

=]

Hehe.
Helloo everyone.
This few days was really tiring and I actually memorized Sejarah & Moral =X
And during Sejarah paper,
I was doing the essay questions first.
I saw the Sistem Republik Rom and my mind was TOTALLY BLANK.
Like WTF,
I MEMORISED A DAY B4 AND I MEMORISED A FEW MORE TIMES JUST TO MAKE SURE I REMEMBERED IT CLEARLY.
But I TOTALLY forgot T.T
So I was panic-ing and making noises.
Then FungSoon turned back and looked at me.
And I told him,
"I TOTALLY forgot about the Sistem Republik T.T"

FungSoon only said one word,
"Konsul."

And all of a sudden,
THE WHOLE SISTEM REPUBLIK ESSAY POPPED OUT IN MY MIND AGAIN LOL AND I WROTE IT ALL OUT AGAIN WOOO XD!!!
But anyways I still don't think I can pass,
Even though I memorised quite alot =[
While FungSoon's BUSY doing the fricking paper and EVERY page is FULL with writings =.="

Anyways,
It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm kinda excited.
But at the same time I'm being bothered by few things that I'm not really happy about =[
I'm having Bio & Physics tomorrow and I hadn't really done any revision so if I keep this up, I'll fail for sure tomorrow.
The meeting is tomorrow and I'm really nervous about it =[ I gotta practice a few more times at home =X
I don't mind if I don't get to celebrate my birthday with any friends, since I rarely celebrate with my friends. But at least do it well if you said you want to, don't make everything hanging like that.. If not, might as well just cancel the whole damned thing..

Aiks.
For now,
Just pray hard for me and hope that I can pass Bio & Physics =X
I'm really nervous and scared about it T.T
I should go study now,
I don't wanna fail =X
LoL.
Bye guys x)
Happy Burfday Spell~

No comments: