Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday =D

Hello everyone.
LoL.
I'm not gonna update the full story about my birthday cos it's very long.
Anyway all I can say is I enjoyed it =]
Thanks for the celebration and surprise = ="
Even though I already expected it.
LOL.

And I had dinner at Yaki-Yaki =D
Jogoya plan was cancelled,
But it's ok.
LoL.
Food in Yaki-Yaki was...
So-so =X
Service is not really good.
Food varieties are not that much.
Compared to Jogoya which is like 3 or 4 times of their choices of food =.="
But it's still a great experience cos u get to bbq the food by yourself xD

Anyways,
I wanna say thank you to EVERYONE who celebrated with me and thanks for the surprise =D
I really appreciate everything =]
Thanks for everyone who wished me too =D
And also thanks for the presents xD
Even though there weren't more than last year =X
But still i love it =D
Especially the present from my darling classmates.
It's so sweet and thoughtful of them xD
LOL.
Just ask me if you wanna know what is that =X
Haha.

It doesn't matter if you prepared present or not,
A normal wishing is more than enough for me,
Thanks for wishing me everyone =D

Also,
Happy Birthday to SumYee & SzuWah which was borned on the same day xD
LoL.

Before I end this post,
I would like to promote the TalentCompetition =X

" TALENT COMPETITION "
13-June-2009

Have a talent for singing ? Dancing ? Or even music instruments ?
Join the Talent Competition now and show your talents =D
You can join individually or form groups.
The choice of songs can be in ANY language,
English, Chinese, Malay or even Japanese!!
Just register and get on the stage to show us your thing =]

Information:
1. Every contestants are required to pay RM4 per head.
2. Piano will be provided for contestants that are needing it. Other intruments must be prepared by yourselves.
3. Audience seats are separated to Normal (RM3) & VIP (RM5). The VIP seats will be in front and goodies bag will be given.
4. For more information, just look for Spellman Choy (5F) or Cheah Kha Mun (4H). You can get the registration forms and entry tickets from them too.

So what are you waiting for ? The door is opened for you, all you have to do is just go in. =D

No comments: