Friday, May 1, 2009

BAA-AAD.

My results sucks.
Yet I didn't complain.
All i can do is just tell myself,
"Work hard for the next one.. There're still time.."

You're not the only one in pain,
I am too.
But i didn't want to trouble you,
I didn't want to trouble anyone.
Cos I know I always bring trouble to people around me,
And I'm seriously sorry about that.
Cos there're lots of things that I'm not capable of doing.

Ok fine,
I'm sorry,
Sorry for being in such a bad mood that day and treated you like that.
But to be honest,
I wasn't in a good mood.
I won't say it here cos I'm just gonna embarrass myself.
Well I'm sorry for not being able to console you,
Cos I was needing ppl to console me also.
Everything might be going so wrong for you.
But if it's me,
It'll be a different story.
My standard and aim is very low.
If I had your results,
I will be damn happy edi and my parents will be super happy too. (Plus nowadays you're improving alot)

Haiz..
I dunno what to say edi.
I'm a bad fren mah...
That's all I know.
Anyways I hope you could get over it and do better next time.
End of story.

No comments: