Friday, May 29, 2009

The Aftermath.

Hello everyone.

Well exam has officially ended and holiday has just started,
So i guess it's good news to all of us cos we've finally gained freedom ;D


But sadly,
I'm not happy =(
There are conflicts and also things happening that made my mind so messed up.
Haiz...


The other day,
I had lunch with my parents after school.
So then my mom started saying that form 6 is good and she wants me to study form 6.
And obviously my dad agreed.
They kept saying how good it is and having a good basic and all,
But i know they're just doing this because now the economy is not good so they want me to hide in form 6 for 2 more years then only move on to college when our income is very good again..


And then my mom was like saying,


Mom : Yah lah, you study form 6 lah, then after that your results good then you can even apply for the local university.

Dad : "Sai hei" (waste breath) lah, this fella cannot one lah.


Spell : *speechless*

Mom : He can one, you think he don't have what it takes meh ? He's just lazy.


And then they continued their conversation.

I admit i'm fucking dumb and lazy but what he said really hurt me alot.
And I DON'T want to study form 6 cos it's a waste of time if i cannot handle it and i know i can't.
If a person doesn't have passion towards this particular thing, he won't succeed cos he don't have the heart there.
I seriously don't wanna study form 6 cos i'm dumb and if i go there i'll just waste 2 years there without achieving anything..


And today,
We were having lunch and were waiting for the food to come.
And all of a sudden my father asked me..

Dad : You wanna go US study or not ?

Spell : Huh ?? Duwan lah.. So expensive...

And then he started talking about studying in US and say I can actually live in my aunt's house over there.
I denied it at first cos I'm afraid that we can't afford it as it's really really expensive over there..
But then again,
If we COULD,
I would say yes to my dad.

This clashes completely with my whole singing ambition.
And I'm having thoughts to give it up now.
Everything's changing =(

I don't know lah.
I don't wanna talk now..
Haiz...
I'll update again some other time...

No comments: