Saturday, May 9, 2009

Don't mess around.

Recently there are lots of complaints about someone.
And I'm sure you all know who also lah.

I'm not here to judge anything.
I've seen what everyone wrote and I've also read what SzuWah said.

First of all,
To SzuWah.

Actually,
People are complaining not because KFC spreaded bad news about her with her doing stupid things in librarian board.
Just that ppl are complaining bout her in everyday life,
That's why ppl are scolding her but not only based on this case,
But usually normal day cases as well.

And I understand bout the part that you said don't expose evreything in blog.
But you have to remember one thing,
SHE is the one who complained so damn many stuffs first.
As you said mah,
If not happy then should just tell it face to face.
Why she have to always just shoot ppl in her blog ?
Don't want tell face to face ?

I don't wanna give my opinion about what she wrote in her blog cos it's not very right.
But you should also notice that not only few ppl is complaining bout her.
ALOT of ppl complained about her.
Takkan KFC spread to EVERYONE ?
I'm sure lots of ppl is just saying what they experienced on their usual school day.
So we shouldn't just blame it all on KFC..
Think of the things from all sides.
And judge nicely..

Also, i hope this won't ruin our friendship cos we're so good friends since form 1 XD

But I'm siding with them..
Even though that doesn't make any difference and i don't have the right to say anything.
I know everyone has different opinions.
And sometimes instead of being angry of what ppl said,
We should listen and think bout it,
Is it right or wrong.
Don't get angry so easily...

To KFC : You all are my besties and I know you all are the nicest person on earth =]

To SzuWah : We are best friends XD

To *personinvolved : Sometimes not happy then should just say out don't hide lidat.. Cos no1 know what you're thinking...

No comments: