Friday, April 10, 2009

><

Hello everyone.
This few days have been really hectic.
So many homeworks that I realised it's incomplete T.T
Almost ALL of my BM works aren't complete..
And also,
I was chose by MissLiew to join in the choral speaking group T_T
Actually I didn't really want it but i can't back out or anything becos it's irresponsible.
And we're not the only ones who doesn't want it.
The teachers too.
They were told to do it all of a sudden and they didn't have a choice to say no.
So we should just at least give them our supports and cooperations to help them out.
Plus,
This might be a great experience I think =]

Anyways,
I had the ChineseSociety meeting today.
I've had few things which I wanted to voice out but I didn't,
Because with only my voice,
I can't be able to change anything.
Anyways today,
WongYeeLing and her gang wasn't happy with the new concept of the singing competition.
I hope they will discuss it with them and work things out.
Cos to be honest,
I'm not that happy with the new concept either.
But what can I do ?
During the previous meetings,
It's 3 v 2.
My idea was all rejected and I didn't have the power to reject their idea =.="

此外, 由于我不是做决定的人,所以有许多事情我都没办法办到。也帮不了。如果我是做决定的人,
1)我会跟所有华文学会筹委商量歌唱比赛最新的概念,问他们 o 不 ok 。
2)我会换很多歌唱比赛现任的筹委,我觉得应该给 form 4 的人机会。
3)同意身为一个参赛者同时也可以兼任主持人。
4)不会搞那么多花样,简简单单就好了。
5)我会还 Leon 一个公道,我觉得每一个人都需要机会。每个人必须有同样的待遇。
6)除了给自己班的人,我会尽量给别班的人参与。要不然就变成家族生意了。

其实有许多事都轮不到我来决定,我想抗议都不能。。所以就唯有照做了。
我跟佩玲两个人根本就改变不到什么。。。
而且,今天开会让我最不爽的就是那些从开始就给我在那边摆臭脸全程又没说过话的人。
有什么不爽就来跟我说,我也不是很爽你而已。
摆那张臭脸就很厉害咩?你少跟本少爷来这一套,我可是比你在这方面厉害很多。
我就看你可以跟本少爷摆臭脸摆到几时,我奉陪到底!!!

Sorry guys.
Just something that made me unsatisfied,
Just ignore it =X

Anyways I missed the photography meeting today.
I was only dare for 10 minutes i think.
I wanted to stay a little longer cos i wanna know more about DSLR =X
But nvm,
There are still next time xD
LOL.

Anyways tomorrow is school day + exam day =(
I really hate it alot T.T
Hope I can score well tomorrow...
Which i most probably can't... ><

Anyways I'll stop here since there's nothing for me to udpate.. ><
Bye guyss...
Take care =]

Sometimes I wish you could just take a look at me. I'm just right in front of you but I always seem invisible to you.. It hurts

No comments: