Friday, April 17, 2009

><...

Hey everyone..
This week has been kinda boring and frustrating.
Cos I have to skip so many class just for ChoralSpeaking. =(
Especially Chemistry classes,
Now everyone has tips except for me.
Same goes to Physics...

Anyways,
We had our ChineseSociety meeting today which is about the SingingCompetition.
Everything's not going well =[
I didn't do everything nicely..
I didn't ask the ppl 1 by 1 if they want to be the AJKs for the event..
That's why some of them didn't even know about it and didn't attend the meeting...
Everything's in a mess now and I'm so at fault =[
I hope I can fulfill the few things I want in the next meeting.
Cos I'm receiving complaints and I really have to do something about it..
Everything's such a mess and that's why everyone don't expect anything good from it...
But I promise,
I will turn everything into something better and I really have to voice out on the next meeting.
I lost my confidence and everything =.="
I must get back the confidence when I was briefing and controlling things in InteractClub !!!
I thought about lots of stuffs and decided alot after WeiInn and SiewLi says they'll support me and I promise you all,
I'm gonna do better =D
So just watch out everyone !!!

Anyways it's HariAnugerahCemerlang tomorrow.
I'm quite excited =D
Not becos of the performance,
But becos I'm gonna meet back some of the form 5s last year =D
Veryyy excited to see them x)

It's exam next week so I won't update for quite some time I guess..
And the worst thing is..
My birthday is on a stupid exam day T.T
I guess I'm not celebrating again this year.
Just like every other year = ="
LoL.

Anyways I guess I'll stop here.
Good luck for exam everyone,
Study hard !!! xD

No comments: