Friday, August 8, 2008

x)

Hellooooooooooo everyyone.
Sorry for the superrr latee update,
I was lazy = =

Anyways,
This whole week was fine.
Nothing bad happened and nothing GOOD happened also..
So yeah =.="

Anyways i'll blog about today i guess =D
Erhm.
I decided to bring PJ Shirt to school cos it's gonna be the 3rd time if i still don't bring and i'll be sent to Siva =.="
Soo i brought my PJ Shirt and changed into it.
So then we went down to PJ.
And the teacher said,
"Siapa tak tukar baju sila tulis nama. Kalau siape tak bawa baju 3 kali nanti jumpa Encik Siva."

Wow i was relieved LOL.
Luckkyyy me xD
Oh yeah,
Did i mention ?
Kuan Haur came back to school todayy xD
So i was in a reallyyyyy good moodd xD

Anyways,
Ate May Yen's cupcake during rehat since i didn't manage to go for rehat.
It's soooo nice !!!
Deliiiciousss =D
Thanks alot darling x)

At first,
Pooi How & Jia Meng they all are planning to go out to eat again =.="
So he told me & Jian hong & Leon to help them notice if Siva go to check = =
So i was standing at Block A's 2nd floor with May Yen.
Then i saw that 2 form 6 ass talking to Siva bout sumthin sumthin.
And then they started going down.
And i was like,
"Oh shit."
So i see if Siva is walking to the canteen or the back gate =.="
While looking,
I saw Wei Hsiang down there o.O
I was thinking,
"Isn't he suppose to be eating with them outside now ??"

So i called his name loudly and he looked up,
And asked him = =
And he said no one went to eat,
LOL.
So i was relieved and they're so damn luckkyy = =

Nothing really happened after that.
It was a plain boring day ><

Oh yeah,
My lens are comingg next week =D
Hopefully this time it won't be DELAYEDD agaiin =.="
Oh and alsoo,
I ordered a new pair of lens which is Brown.
I'm reaaallyyyyy excited for it x) !!

I guess i'll stop here.
So sorryyy for the super boring post = =
I'll write again tomorrow =D

No comments: