Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holidayy ><

Hey everyone.
Sorry for the late update.
I know my blog is soo dead = =
Anyways,
This holiday was OK lah,
Kinda boring =(

But today,
I went to Sungai Wang with Carol & Xiao Wei =D

Oh yeah before that,
I went to Mid Valley yesterday with parents to buy groceries.
LoL.
So then my dad bumped into one of his friend.
And my dad asked him if he was alone,
And he said he's with his family here and pointed in front.
So then me and my mom continue walking while both of them are chatting.
So then i walk to the front,
And i saw this REALLY FAMILIAR person and when i look properly,
Oh my gawd it's my cutest classmate xD
I bet you can guess who rite ? xD
YUP,
It's ohsocute Kuan Haur XD!!!
My father knows his father,
LOL.
We have sumthin in common now xD!!!
Anyways,
The sad part is,
He DIDN'T see me =.="
Well i think he PRETEND that he didn't see me.
Cos we're like,
Only few inches away so it's kinda impossible for him to NOT spot me =.="
But oh well,
Don't care LOL.

So anyways,
2day =D
Went Sungai Wang with Carol & Xiao Wei to sing k.
Was okok,
It was so funny when Xiao Wei realised her buddha class' friends are also singing k including KAH HERNG.
LOL,
She kept asking me to follow them and see which room are they in = =
And i DID.
LOL.
It was really dumb = =
Oh and this time,
I only sang 12 or 13 songs of Zhang Hui Mei....
Kinda little compared to last time =.="
Anyways,
We went shopping after that (More like THEYY)
They were shopping here and there and comparing the prices =.="
And Carol can't decide if she wants to buy the jacket or not and she love it SO MUCH yet she can't make up her mind =.="
So i persuaded her to buy xD
As if i'm the promoter LOL.
Anyways,
Somethin funny happened today and we were running around like freaks,
Especially when we were eating in Kim Gary.
LOL.
Hahaha.
Anyways after buying Carol's jacket,
We went back home ;D
While inside the LRT,
We kept thinking of EXCUSES.
LoL.
Yeah for sumthin...
Sorry but i can't tell now xD
So at last i gave Carol my IC.
It's one of the LAMEST excuse EVER.
LoL.

When we reached the Bukit Jalil Station.
Mom called me twice but dunno why she can't hear my voice.
So after she hung up i decided to call her back.
But nothing happened when i clicked my phone.
So i took out the batttery and put it back inside since it's not working at all.
So after i put the battery back into my phone,
I on it again.
And everything was working,
Can make calls and all.
BUT,
The screen is BLACK.
Means there's sumthin wrong with the fuckin screen =.="
So i'm using my old phone now =.="
But thank god Chee Kuan's still keeping my Warranty Card,
So i can go repair it for free when i get back the card from her.. = =
Phew = =

Anyways,
I'm kinda unlucky today.
Badd dayy = =
But kinda fun lah =P
LoL.

Anyways, I'll stop here i guess.
Will update again when there're things to update =]
So long everyone~ =D

Oh btw,
Chee Kuan's going to Singapore tonight.
Hope you have fun and don't forget to buy me something xD
LOL.
Haha,

Have fun =D

No comments: