Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend ends =[

Hello everyone.
The 2 days for us to rest is gonna end again.
And we have to wake up goddamn early in the morning to go to school again.. =.="
And even worst,
We're having CHEMISTRY DIAGNOSTIC tomorrow.
As everyone knows,
I nvr passed my Chemistry b4.
Like the last time,
I cheated and was referring to the fricking revision book,
Yet i only get 20 marks =.="
But i was surprised that i only have 10 out of 35 questions wrong for Add Maths Diagnostic that day.
Was kinda impressed and shocked by myself LOL.
Well maybe to you all it suck lah cos you all so damn pro,
But to a person like me who nvr passed it b4,
It's really sumthin big,
LOL.

Anyways,
Like i said,
It's Monday again tomorrow and we have to wake up early to get our ass to school =.="
And the worst thing is,
Nowadays the teachers are really active in checking our hair,
Both boys and girls. (But girls lagi teruk lah)
My hair very fast grow and it's very thick,
So it'll seem like it's very long and blah blah.
And also,
That day Puan Norliza told ALL the prefects in 4F to stayback after perhimpunan cos she wants to see us,
LOL.
I knew it's gonna be sumthin bad,
And surely cos lots of teacher compalined about us =.="
Anyways,
She told us that we're really noisy especially me, Leon & Jian Hong =.="
Well i'm not noisy lah,
Just that my voice is loud only =.=" =X
Anyways,
She said it's okayy cos ppl have mistakes in their life,
LOL.
And she said that,
She don't wanna see us being noisy and better keep our mouth shut cos it'll be the PMR Trial starting from tomorrow. (I guess)
And she wants us to keep our mouth shut and if we're still noisy,
We're screwed.
So basicly,
I'm gonna keep my fucking mouth shut for one whole week =X (Hope so)
But i'm just worried that everyone else is noisy and the teacher will screw the whole class including us again =.="
But oh well,
I'll just keep my mouth shut and hope everyone will not be so noisy as usual =.="
And hope that the whole Ponteng Kelas thing's not such a big thing,
If it is,
I'll go talk to her and also the other discipline teachers AND ALSO other teachers to prove that i'm a pure student + prefect who nvr ever ponteng kelas ?
LOL.
I don't think that'll happen though = =
Anyways,
I guess that's all.
Hope everything'll go fine tomorrow and hope nothing happens to me =.="
And I HOPE THE INTERVIEW WILL GO ON AFTER PUAN ROSMA LEAVE =.="
ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN IS SHE LEAVING ?!?!

No comments: