Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Singing, singing and singing.

Miss Vun : Didn't bring your text books ah ? Pay money lor. Join so many singing competitions outside sure damn rich one.

Spell : LOL, where got.. = =

Miss Vun : How much they give when you win ? 200 over ?

Spell : NO LAH LOLLL.

Miss Vun : My goshh, FIVE-HUNDRED OVER ARHH ?!?!

Spell : My GAWDDD NO LAH =__=


Miss Vun : MEANS THOUSAND OVERRR ???

Spell : My goshh, if i get thousand over for every competition, i'm already rich by now = =


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways,
This week,
The teachers are gonna check our textbooks everyday to make sure in it's good shape and we wrapped it =.="
So if we didn't wrap it/didn't bring it.
We'll be fined 20 cents for each book -.-
So yeah,
That's what Miss Vun asked and said when i told her i didn't bring my book =.="
LoL.

Anyways,
This whole week is about singing and singing again.
Cos the Lagu Patriotik Competition is on this thursday =D
I know we're losing for sure,
But we don't wanna get last,
So yeah,
We're kinda doin sumthin = =
Anyways,
We were practicing this morning in class and i guess it was kinda loud and basicly,
All of the other class can hear us =.="
And everyone was like talking about it,
And suddenly Vivian came in and said sumthin that made me so embarassed =.="
I'm not gonna be dumb till i reveal my own secrets here so yeah,
Don't ask me x)

Anyways,
There were conflicts and all.
Serena argued with Hui Ling when we were halfway singing the song.
And before that Hui Ling kinda broke down and cried.
And some of the guys don't seem to be cooperating =.="
And not much of them stayed back for practice.
There were only a few of us which is less than 10.
Therefore,
We discussed about the formation and the decorations instead of practice the whole singing thing since there's only a few of us here.
And suddenly,
Phei Sze got pissed because we're so-called "wasting" our time.
But actually we're not cos we're discussing.
So she kinda walked off and blame it all on Lee Chin.
And she was kinda innocent and totally not her fault.
Well basicly it's no one's fault.
Oh well.
I'm sure not every class go on everything successfully right ??
So yeah,
I hope we can work things out.. ><>REGRET for choosing Keranamu Malaysia BECAUSE,
There're gonna be 3 FRICKIN CLASS singing this stupid song =.="
4E, 4F & 5G (Heard that they're damn keng and they practice day and night)
At first,
I was sooo in love with this song.
But after our practice this morning,
I hate this song.
=.="

Arghh!!
Whatever.
I'll just hope everything works out and we won't humiliate ourselves T.T
Cos this is kind of our first time in this whole thing so we're unexperienced.
I just hope we won't sound HORRIBLE and wont HUMILIATE ourselves.
That's all =.="

I guess I'll stop here.
Just hope everything goes well.. ><
Byeeee~

No comments: