Friday, August 1, 2008

Fuck you old fagggg >=(

I was very pissed today.
Ughh =.="
Thanks to that old faggot.
Pfft.

Anyways,
Woke up early as usual,
Prepared everything and went to school.
So the first period was PJ,
And as usual,
I never bring my PJ Shirt so i can't play anything and can only walk around there. (It's not like i DO play anything)
Anyways,
After some time,
I feel stupid cos i was standing there doin nothin waiting for the time to pass.
So i decided to go up class to do my homework =.="
So yeah i went up class,
And did my homework..

Suddenly,
Bidah passed by,
She didn't scold me.
Hapsah passed by,
She didn't scold me.
ROSMA PASSED BY,
She didn't scold me =.="
And Siva was at the opposite class teaching and he didn't scold me neither when he saw me staying in class.

And suddenly,
The bigest bitch old fugly fagg PUAN TAN came...



She called me and said,
"Off it."

I was blur and didn't hear what she said so i went to her and she said,
"Off the fan."

So i understand the situation and offed the fan and prepare to go down.
But suddenly she told me to follow her,
She went out of the class and started writing my name in a piece of green paper.


--------------------------------------
Name murid Kesalahan
--------------------------------------
1) Choy Yew Choon Ponteng Kelas
--------------------------------------

I was like,
WTF ?!?!

So i said,
"HAR ?!?! PONTENG KELAS AH ?!?!" (in a pissed attitude)

And she said,
"Yah lah, if you want do homework then go downstairs do."

I was speechless cos i can't do anythin since she fucking wrote my name.
So i was pissed and walked off straightaway to downstairs =.="
And i started asking ppl and they said the green paper is the Surat Amaran paper o.O
I was shocked and like,
"OmG, 1 ponteng kelas then Surat Amaran ?!?!?!"
But then i remembered,
On top of the paper it was written,
Something something RONDAAN.
So i guess it's a paper for those teachers who ronda around in school and when they see any students which did mistakes they'll write it in their paper ?
Anyways,
So obviously it's becos she walked around for more than half an hour and can't find any1 who did mistakes so she just shoot me so that it seems like she's hardworking =.="
Pfft.
Such a fucking bitch,
I was just trying to be a good student and use the freee time to do my homework,
She didn't even ask me the reason of me being in class and wrote my name straightaway.
Chee Byeee her.
Now,
Zuraini's not the teacher i hate the most anymore,
PUAN TAN SIAU FOEI ISSS.
FUCKING BITCHH.
FUGLY!!
No life lah her,
Just wanna make other ppl's life miserable.
And she think that she made my life miserable just like that ?
WELL NO !!
I will do payback to YOUU in the future.
I'LL MAKE YOU REGRETT YOU FUCKING BITCHH.
>=( !!!

My mood was spoiled becos of that..
Argh,
Forget about her.
I'll continue = =
Anyways i went Carrefour to sing k with Li Kuen & Lee Theng after school.
It wasn't that fun cos i sounded kinda weird and kept on out of breath =.="
Like wth...
And also,
The people there SUCKS.
THEY'RE ATTITUDE SUCKS.
Li Kuen was in another room with her friend so we thought of going here and there.
So halfway singing,
Li Kuen came to our room and sang with us.
Then the tomboy waitress came and told us we're not allowed to bring guests that're from other room to our room cos if we do that they'll charge extra.
Like wtf ?!?!
They're bossing around.
Especially a bitch there.
When i was goin back,
I wanted to go to Yen Yee's room to say goodbye,
So on the way goin there,
The fugly bitch waitress saw me and told me THE WAY OUT IS ANOTHER WAY AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE.
I was so pissed so i fucking told her,
"I wanna say goodbye to my fren also cannot is it ? You scared what ? I go to a room there and continue singing ah ? I don't need you to tell me the way, and now, I'm not goin to find them anymore, can or nottt ???"

BITCHH.
Attitude problem,
I swear i'm gonna go there again one day and tell them who's the one who's suppose to act bossy there >=( !!

It's a baaa-aaad dayy.
It really sucks.
I just wanna go eat like a pig and sleep now.
Sorry guys,
Goodbye ><

No comments: