Wednesday, August 27, 2008

=] =/ =[

2morrow's gonna be the Sambutan Hari Kemerdekaan thing,
And our class is gonna preform cos we won the Lagu Patriotik,
So yeah.
We had practice today.
WITHOUT Serena,
The boss.
So basicly,
No ones in charge so the whole class and everything is so messy.
And my mood is also spoilt =(
So then after the rehearsal,
We went back to class.
And during BM period,
Puan Zuraidah said she wanted to hear us sing cos she missed our performance that day.
So then we used this opportunity to practice also.
And thank god,
Wai Kwong was there and he was in charge = =
So everything was under control i guess.
We added lotsa new things in it.
I hope it'll turn out really great =(
Cos we worked really hard on it.. ><

Anyways,
I just read her blog..
Last time,
I feel special cos i feel that I'm almost her closest friend.
But now,
I realized that I'm not..
I don't know what's going on with her life,
What's happening to her..
And also,
I'm NOT her closest friend..
I'm NOT her special friend that she will talk to when she's having problems..
In fact,
I'm NOTHIN to her..
I'm being selfish,
I know.
Cos I'm expecting something more from her cos she's my closest one.
But it's because i treat her as my closest one so when i don't get those back,
I feel disappointed =(
And also,
My friends told me,
I ALWAYS mention about her in front of EVERYONE...
And they're getting sick of it =.="
Maybe i DO treat her extra good compared to the others ?
I dunno...
But it's not bad thing right ?
Treating a friend good,
It's not a bad thing.. =]
Even though i can't get back the same things from her,
I'll still treat her good and also treat her as my best friend =]

Anyways,
I don't expect more anymore..
I just hope our friendship can last long.. =]
Thank you for treating me good,
Friend =)

Btw,
My lens broke AGAIN.
Yes,
New record,
6 hours and it broke.
Don't ask me why,
All i can tell you is it's my fault even though i have no idea what happened.

No comments: