Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School is back and emo has came to visit again.

Hey everyone.
Sorry for not updating.
I know this blog is like soo dead.
Anyways,
I didn't update cos nothin really happened...
Except for the Famine 30 that i ewnt few days ago.
I lost my wallet.
And found it back in the end = =
Trust me,
It's the WORST way of finding it back =.="

Anywhos,
School has started.
And it's no good =(
I wanna sleep ><

But on the bright side,
My lens came =D
If you wanna see it,
Just find me in school =]

Anyways,
I'm kinda emo again.
And yeah,
I don't need to have a reason for being emo.
Oh well.
I went to visit some blogs just now.
I went to a guy's blog.
He's a Christian.
He had Leukemia.
And his blog is almost all about the process of all his surgeries and treatment and all.
And now..
He passed away.
=(
Why the good people have to go away but the bad people have to stay.. ><
Anyways,
Hope he can rest in peace now...
Even though i don't know him,
But still,
All the best to him =D

Anyways,
People around me are getting a lil' weird nowadays..
Especially ****,
He's really quiet since school started.
So i talked to him just now.
I asked if he was owhkayy and he said he was,
Just that he had a long long thinking,
He said he wants to be a better person.
He said he will joke on the right time..
So i kinda figured out that he might be feeling guilty over something so he thought of changing his personality.
So i asked him if he was feeling guilty,
And he said half =.="
Anyways,
He said the way he is now,
At least no1's complaining about him.
=(
But i prefer the old him.
He's not **** if he's quiet.. =[
Anyways,
Maybe he think this is right for him lah..
So we have to respect also lah..
Anyways,
I just hope everything goes well for him..
No matter what happens,
There's still a bunch of friends here with you.. =]

Anyways,
I guess I'll stop here.
Will update again some other time.
Byez =]

No comments: